• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Douglah Video review

Ok I finally got a new camera So i decided it was time for a video Review.
I asked Wayright(Kevin) awhile ago what pepper i should do a review on of the peps he sent me and he replied Douglah.
Well I had no camera at the time so its long over due but here it is.

Around 10:50 in the vid milk splashed in my eye and i rubed it with my fingers....Haha I had some nice eye burn for awhile after

Hellz yea Stephen!! :dance:
Great review !

You grew some scary lookin Douglahs man!
I'd put them Douglahs up against any pepper around ! :mouthonfire:

And just who do ya think your foolin with the "almond milk" ;)

:cool:
Kevin

Hey Routebound,

I'll give credit man, you grew a spin-off from Kevin's nasty peppers ....and that looked like one hell of a pepper.
Heck if I had a heavy weight shirt on I'd be soaked. Those are dang hot! Good for you and I hope more folks try to grow it.

Greg

Hey Routebound, I'll give credit man, you grew a spin-off from Kevin's nasty peppers ....and that looked like one hell of a pepper.Heck if I had a heavy weight shirt on I'd be soaked. Those are dang hot! Good for you and I hope more folks try to grow it.Greg
Took it like a man! Them bastages are HOT AS SHITE!!!!
You better believe it! If i had the whole pod you might of seen me cry for my momma :rofl:

Great review Stephen. The Douglah is the Douglah! :dance:
Thanks Jamie!

I do love the Douglahs!!

Great job!!
You and me both. Thanks SuperHot!

Hellz yea Stephen!! :dance:
Great review !

You grew some scary lookin Douglahs man!
I'd put them Douglahs up against any pepper around ! :mouthonfire:

And just who do ya think your foolin with the "almond milk" ;)

:cool:
Kevin

Thanks Kevin Some good genetics you got there!
and Ill second that one...The Douglah needs to be tested if it hasn't already
Appreciate you giving me the genes to get those bad boys rollin..
Haha that almond milk is the shiz :lol:

They are some hot SOBs. Good vid.

That one will prob burn 3 times. burnt my mouth.....I could feel it burning my guts when my stomach dumped it and
Ill have tp in the freezer for the 3rd burn haha.

Hey Routebound,

I'll give credit man, you grew a spin-off from Kevin's nasty peppers ....and that looked like one hell of a pepper.
Heck if I had a heavy weight shirt on I'd be soaked. Those are dang hot! Good for you and I hope more folks try to grow it.

Greg

Thanks Greg! Kevin sure can grow em!
I respect the Douglah just as much as a Buthcy and you can take that to the bank!
The Douglah grows wide base on the bottom and the stem of the pepper is even stout.. bigger than any of my other varietys It might produce alotta pods at one time like my Bhut but it keeps on setting them. Slow and steady gets them done.

Back