• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Douglah x Chocolate Scorpion (From Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders)

Another infamous Douglah type!  This was crossed with a Chocolate Scorpion, but the taste was ALL Douglah.  The only reason I gave this pepper even a 1 out of 10 was that it did start sweet.  But after the initial taste it got all bitter and just NASTY!  I HATE HATE HATE the taste of Douglahs.  Heat was VERY high.  It also was a gut bomb.  That thing had me cramping pretty much all night long.

My Rating:
Heat: 9.5
Flavor: 1

http://youtu.be/wPjcFMxpzoM

Tell me about it Brian! Hey you gave a higher score as far as flavor than I did. I gave the one I did a 0/10 LOL. Sorry about the gut bomb buddy!
Stay tuned for my review of your 7 pod brown either today or tomorrow.
Ps. You should like the flavor of my THSC chocolate scorp

Nigel said:
That`s a Pro, right there. He knows it will be really Hot and Nasty, but reviews it anyway. Well done Brian!

I don`t mind douglahs, but some of the douglah crosses I`ve had this year have been in the same category as this one. 
Thanks a lot Nigel!  I know plenty of people who do like Douglahs, but I AM NOT one of them ;)!

megahot said:
Tell me about it Brian! Hey you gave a higher score as far as flavor than I did. I gave the one I did a 0/10 LOL. Sorry about the gut bomb buddy!
Stay tuned for my review of your 7 pod brown either today or tomorrow.
Ps. You should like the flavor of my THSC chocolate scorp
Trust me if it didn't have that sweetness in the beginning, I would have been tempted to give it a negative!  I can't wait to see your review of the 7 Pot Brown!

Back