• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Dragon49 reviews a larger Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

This "Brain Strain" like Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pod was the hottest pepper that I have reviewed so far, much hotter than the smaller Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pod that I reviewed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz5RuYKzze0

let it buuuuuuuuuurnnnnn lmmfao ur jumping to the milk and all that way to soon how u gonna get ur tolerance up like that?

Start off at the lower levels of heat and when u can do those without any kind of drinking move up......for me when i eat a superhot is seems like milk is temporary relief or anything cold i drink and then it makes it worse

Ok, gotta admit - - I'm not sure whether to feel pity or laugh! But at the same time, good on ya to man up to it - hang in there and you'll be eating those like they're candy!

Good review and using that good milk we like here at the house. Braver man than me but I am slowly but surely working my way up. :lol:

Every time I am about to make a new review, I make a commitment to hold out much longer, before reaching for the milk, but I kick into survival mode and break my promise.

Tinben said:
Good review and using that good milk we like here at the house. Braver man than me but I am slowly but surely working my way up. :lol:

I don't normally drink milk, but think it is silly when people drink 2% or low-fat - In any event, I needed the fat to kill the capsaciun, so real milk made sense.

Justaguy said:
ok come harvest you are getting a yellow 7pot and a morouga from my garden. :evil:

Looking forward to it!
JayT said:
I want to see those "lost" six minutes.  I am sure that was gold!
Nothing special  - I was just walking around in my apartment, drinking milk and eating Peanut Butter, trying to hold the substances in my mouth as long as I could.

Back