chinense Dragon49 reviews the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

This is my third Chile Pepper review—The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Blend.  Unlike my last video review, I shared everything on camera.  The only breaks were when the iPad fell and when I left for the refrigerator to get more milk.  As I describe in the vid, this was hotter than the Yellow Ghost Pepper that I last reviewed, but it took longer for the heat to build.  I misspoke on camera – the Pod weighed .006 of an ounce, not 0.60 of an ounce.

I spite of the pain and flavor description, I fell that this was a little too boring.  Here, I reached for the milk at the 1:28 mark, where in the Yellow Ghost Pepper Review, I held out until the 1:52 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dwxYQu2EU

Thanks,

The plant has a much larger pod that should be ripe in a few days.  I wonder whether it will be hotter.  We will find out when I review it:

As you saw in chat, I was dying to post my Peach Bhut review, but the youtube upload was too slow, so I'll try again tomorrow after work.  If all goes well, you should see the new thread before 7:00 P.M. tomorrow.

The second Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pod, two posts up, is darker, without any green spots, but it is still a little orange.  I'll pick and review it when it is fully red.

Back