• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dried leaves edges and my explosive ember stick

Any clue whats wrong with these leaves? The plants look pretty good tho they are growing slow (planted at mid feb).
I moved them to these 28 liters containers this weekened after hardening them off.

Also my explosive ember is that poor stick which I think suffered water damage and all of it's leaves dried off so I removed them. I'm thinking of trying to give it some willow water im making at the weekened and see it's progress next weekened (wont be home for a week).

8ec17325d9b2b79d01ad0817b120f179effe1d17ff34d06e9c20740f47146ad96g.jpg

72c84acd433ad5187d9f3d4a6c56b9f0173d89d7342d92300d9a8349a3c560cf6g.jpg

f498f3afc6f0368475423b2b876320a315eaa93fc8c490ed84ac1b3a76473ea66g.jpg

9dbc00c27f7272fe449126a55dc770d6b6ebbe8063ba4e3b3137f30fe29942636g.jpg

dc52eadd201ce4d4a9b750da3e553b8a39893f258c3933b7ffcb1f691d488b6f6g.jpg

243e1d08e4aa6d40dd35abcee44b13b92cccf31c0eef3a755011700c4140d94f6g.jpg

Does the soil drain well? Since its been that long since you have fed it I would feed it now. Looks like the lower leaves are being used to feed the upper leaves and provide for the new growth. Watch the sunlight as well

Does the soil drain well? Since its been that long since you have fed it I would feed it now. Looks like the lower leaves are being used to feed the upper leaves and provide for the new growth. Watch the sunlight as well
That actaully makes sense didnt think about it. And for now they are handling the sun pretty well no burns what so ever.
The soil drains great, if it's wet it will take only a few seconds when I water it before it goes down the drain holes.

Any thought about the explosive ember or the plant in the ground?

The first pic the plant honestly looks dead. You can try giving it water and a high nitrogen fertilizer Hopefully it will spark some growth. Try that first, if it doesnt work you can remove the plant from the soil and soak the roots in water with a diluted worm tea solution. Plant in the ground needs to be fed if you havent fed it recently

I thought maybe a fungus infected the plant due to the high water doze it got so I'm letting it dry for a bit before watering it. I thought of trying to give it the willow water I made which suppose to help fight dieases and I'll take ur advice and add some highe nitrogen fert to it.

Also at the pant managed to give 1 fruit with seeds before it died so I can revive it's legacy if it truely dies.

I thought maybe a fungus infected the plant due to the high water doze it got so I'm letting it dry for a bit before watering it. I thought of trying to give it the willow water I made which suppose to help fight dieases and I'll take ur advice and add some highe nitrogen fert to it.

Also at the pant managed to give 1 fruit with seeds before it died so I can revive it's legacy if it truely dies.

If the plant was severely over watered continuously the plant probably died of root rot :( Fungus attack is possible for being over watered but the root rot is more to worry about Judging by the way the plant in first pic looks. The plants looks rotten from the inside out. Feel free to have a look at its roots. See if the roots are brown esp the central root

Not sure if I'd give em any fertz man.. If anything use some CalMag. Hard to burn plants with it if at all. Other wise I'd let em get pretty dry before watering almost waiting till they are wilting. The first pic looks like its def dead man. I don't think a botanist could save that thing. Look like a little bit of sunburn also. Maybe put em in a spot where they don't get too much light. 6 to 8 hours is sufficient. Good luck.

no calmag here, closest thing I got its my own calcium acetate. Also I have to water them on sat because after that I wont be home for a week.
I still didn't give up on the explosive Ember ill let you know if it manages to recover.

Not sure if I'd give em any fertz man.. If anything use some CalMag. Hard to burn plants with it if at all. Other wise I'd let em get pretty dry before watering almost waiting till they are wilting. The first pic looks like its def dead man. I don't think a botanist could save that thing. Look like a little bit of sunburn also. Maybe put em in a spot where they don't get too much light. 6 to 8 hours is sufficient. Good luck.

He said its been over a month since he has fed them. If he decides to feed them he can go 1/4 strength

Back