for-sale Dried Pod Skins and Seeds for Sale

Greetings everyone, I have multiple strains of dried pod skins and seeds for sale. I had a great year in terms of production lots of big hot pods and though my supplies are dwindling I still have a lot of skins and seeds. The skins were dried slowly in a dehydrator to maintain as much heat and flavor as is possible and all seeds were extracted from fully mature pods and this far though I haven't germination tested them all the ones I have, have germinated at or near 100%,
If you get seeds from me and they don't produce plants or don't produce true I will exchange or refund them.

Dried Pod Skins will sell for $8 per 3/4 oz to include shipping anywhere in the states here's what's available as supplies last.

Infinity (Sold Out)
Brain Strain (Sold Out)
7 Pot Yellow
Peter
Scorp Cardi
Bih Jolokia
Morouga Blend
Dorset Naga
7 Pot Barrickipore
Carribbean Habanero
Morouga Red
Bhut Jolokia
Fatali/Red Savina Cross
TUCA ( Butch T/ Black Congo cross )
7 Pot Jonah
Butch T (Sold Out)
Naga Viper (Sold Out)

Seeds available

Morouga Blend $5/10
Butch T $3/20
7 Pot Yellow $3/20
Bih Jolokia $3/20
TUCA( Trinidad Scorpion Original Strain X Habanero Chocolate) $3/20
Fatali/Red Savina cross $3/20
Peter $2/10
Morouga Red $3/20
Scorp Cardi $3/20
Brain Strain $3/20
7 Pot Jonah $3/20
Bonda Ma Jaques $3/20
Corono Di Toro (Sweet not Hot) $2/20
Infinity $3/20
7 Pot Barrickipore (Sold Out)
Dorset Naga $3/20
Lemon Aji $3/25
Cayenne $1/30
Naga Viper (Very Hot) $5/10
Monster Infinity $5/10
Caribbean Habanero $2/25
Butch T2 (These are from a plant that produced extremely big pods almost all with tails) $5/10

All seeds orders with come with free seeds and or skins. Here's some pics of the pods and plants that spawned these skins and seeds .. ; ). Please respond here or IM me with any questions or orders. Payments can be made through Paypal. Shipping with seed orders is $1 or $2 depending on quantity . (In interest of full disclosure while effort was exerted to separate these plants as much as possible between 2 places they were not perfectly isolated so should be considered (OP)
or open pollinated. However with experience as a guide I fully expect them to grow true BUT if they do not I will exchange or refund the price of purchase) I am keeping detailed list of who purchased what for 1yr. ) I also would like you guys to send me pics of the plants you grow out I want to see how well they grow out.

Monster Infinity Pod

IMG_6742.jpg

Butch T2

IMG_9419.jpg

Naga Viper Friggin HOT

IMG_5610.jpg

Guy eating my Naga Vipers .. funny
IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_9905_zpsd94ab0ea.jpg

IMG_1798_zpsf3998e7c.jpg

IMG_7125_zps51ab1015.jpg

IMG_0408_zps242b54b7.jpg

IMG_3127_zps5f96959f.jpg

I would like the following seed Please

Peter $2/10
Bonda Ma Jaques $3/20
Infinity $3/20
Lemon Aji $3/25
Monster Infinity $5/10
Butch T2 (These are from a plant that produced extremely big pods almost all with tails) $5/10Peter $2/10
Danny

Spanky where did you buy your seeds when you got started?

Trying to remember.

They came from all over, multiple places, I searched out varieties and got them wherever I could bought most, traded for som and others were given why do you ask ?

Spanky where did you buy your seeds when you got started?

Trying to remember.

They came from all over, multiple places, I searched out varieties and got them wherever I could bought most, traded for som and others were given why do you ask ?

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Butch T2, where did theses seed come from>? any pics of the [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TUCA ( Butch T/ Black Congo cross )??[/background]

I would like the following seed Please

Peter $2/10
Bonda Ma Jaques $3/20
Infinity $3/20
Lemon Aji $3/25
Monster Infinity $5/10
Butch T2 (These are from a plant that produced extremely big pods almost all with tails) $5/10Peter $2/10
Danny

Danny you have Peter on there twice, Did you want them twice ? Send payment along with a couple of bucks for shipping to Spankyscolts@yahoo.com and I'll pop them into the mail, I'll include a few freebies also !!

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Butch T2, where did theses seed come from>? any pics of the [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TUCA ( Butch T/ Black Congo cross )??[/background]

You know Im not sure I actually got Butch T seeds from about 3-5 places and grew out about 30 plants and kept 4 for myself including this plant which was 2 plants in one pot and it just grew beautiful pods all BIG and most had tails , the others weren't as big or uniform still HOT though.
You can see these in the pic above with my thumb lol for reference. Here's a pic of TUCA which came from someone here on the forum named Tuca lol. Here's a pic

IMG_8308.jpg

The pods on the bottom had a brownish hue to them.

Nice poddage. Tuca?

Yea Tuca named after the person that crossed them, they are meaty pods thick red with a brownish hue quite hot. I got them from someone named Tuca on THP. Very prolific .

As a supportive neighbor, I placed an order (check your IMs). I'm looking forward to trying some new varieties. Thank you!

I had pods that came out almost to the T of the butch t2's your talking about, wish I had known who sent them to me

Thanks for the pic. smooth,

As a supportive neighbor, I placed an order (check your IMs). I'm looking forward to trying some new varieties. Thank you!

Thanks so much my wife's been sick for a few years so I got into this because I love growing and hot peppers but wanted to make a little extra $$. I put your order together and threw in a couple of extras , 1 that's not super hot but common as its a personal fav and another super hot as well as a couple skins. Have you ever grown Bonda Ma Jaques? Please send pics of your plants next year and let me know if you have any trouble. The Lemmon Ajis are a favorite also

I had pods that came out almost to the T of the butch t2's your talking about, wish I had known who sent them to me

Thanks for the pic. smooth,

Did you get any from Hippy Seed or Pepperlover?

Are these OP or isolated?

They are isolated as much as possible but not perfectly. They were grown between 2 places and in the few years we have been doing this growing out our own seeds we've only encountered 1 problem and then I think it was an issue of mis-labeled seeds as opposed to a true cross. However if they do not grow true I will exchange or refund. A few years back I grew out several strains literally touching each other and the seeds grew true. These days we separate and isolate (as) much as is possible. Why what's your experience with crossed plants?

Back