blenders Drunk Vitamix

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
I just blended a good bartender's spoon in my marg and dinged up the blade! Damn now I need both! 😭 It was in there to scrape out the last of the marg but I forgot when I made a new one. 😭

Yea, BlendTec would of just made it part of your daily vitamins....

This Vitamix is badass. Have you compared them or are you going by the fake YouTubers that got free blenders?

This Vitamix is badass. Have you compared them or are you going by the fake YouTubers that got free blenders?

I have recently purchased the Ascent 3300. So far so good; I'm very impressed, but my previous blender was a 2-speed Oster, so that might not be a surprise. Turns peanuts into liquid... I also bought the blade scraper accessory. It's made of a synthetic material because so many people forget their metal utensils...

I'll get the scraper LOL! Also looks like that made it tall enough the lid won't fit.

Funny story is I always pictured this happening. I'd leave the spoon thinking "I'm coming back and I know it's there but she doesn't, I better tell her in case she goes to clean it." Yet, it is ME! LOL!
And yeah :drunk:

Last edited:
And yes I clean it too but I like to leave it out for that one more you know you don't need lol.

I like companies that stand behind expensive products, no questions asked. I'll always buy Kohler for that reason. I told Vitamix it was my fault but it looks like they may help... I'll keep you posted!

Back