Marsala 1 cup
Endorphin Rush To Taste
Vinegar 1/2 cup
soy sauce 1/2 cup
garlic 3 cloves
bay leaf 2pc
peppercorn 1tbsp
brown sugar 2tbsp

why do you have a hot plate on top of a perfectly good stove?

Does it impart a nice flavor?
Or just look cool.

that sauce recipe looks really really good, btw. Gonna have to whip some up! Nice job.

why do you have a hot plate on top of a perfectly good stove?

Does it impart a nice flavor?
Or just look cool.

that sauce recipe looks really really good, btw. Gonna have to whip some up! Nice job.

just saving some electricity lol so i use gas instead of the electric stove

I like the sound and look of this, well, everything but the Endorphin Rush. Don't care for that stuff much.
i only put that because thats the only hotsauce left in the house my friend gave it to me might as well use it

Looks like awesome chicken. More interestingly tho, are the people who have commented here on your Drunken dish.
why whats wrong with the people commented here?just curious?

why whats wrong with the people commented here?just curious?

LOL, no, nothing's wrong at all, we are basically the same crew that hangs out in the Drunken Chef thread.
(It's not exclusive). You should check it out. It's where we post whatever we're cooking, but there must be booze of some sort in your picture, much like what you've got going on here.

Again, awesome looking ch-ch-chicken! See you in the DC?

LOL, no, nothing's wrong at all, we are basically the same crew that hangs out in the Drunken Chef thread.
(It's not exclusive). You should check it out. It's where we post whatever we're cooking, but there must be booze of some sort in your picture, much like what you've got going on here.

Again, awesome looking ch-ch-chicken! See you in the DC?

Oh ok lol...i cook with beer every single time..thats my signature in cooking always with beer or any liquor,
brings more flavor to the food...ok ill be in DC everytime i cook something ill post it there

Back