Duck Commander

I really thought they'd be more Beer than Wine guys but when I saw the episode of Duck Dynasty where Willy bought a Winery I knew comedy would follow. So, when I found this in the grocery store today I had to pick up some.

A9327C15-0632-4898-8BD3-072AC11C94E1_zpszr3pxkj5.jpg

So whether it's a winner or a whiner we'll see and I'll post back my thoughts but if anyone's had these and has an opinion, please post up and share.

Cheers

jedisushi06 said:
i never knew that wall-mart sold wine 
They sure do! At least some do. Ours carried Duck Commander for a bit, but I never got around to trying a bottle. I'm sure it would be easy enough to locate at most bigger liquor stores. Let us know how it turned out. I'd love a change from my usual Barefoot brand.

jedisushi06 said:
i never knew that wall-mart sold wine 

The Walmart Neighborhood Market near the last house we had even had a Walmart Liquor Store located with it. Best prices around.

judohero said:
i bough some duck commander  Pink Moscato for my wife and had a glass it was pretty good.

That's a plus going into this, Thinking about opening one tonight

queequeg152 said:
nice counter top yo.

pineapple looks bomb too.

Thanks and that pineapple top is going into some dirt as soon as it gets lopped off too. Already have 1 growing, about a year old, and has a pineapple developing :)

randyp said:
   I saw the wine episode.I hope like hell they let someone else make it for them. :cool:

Oh Yeah, as a home brewer I was cringing as i watched that episode.  Wife looked at me like WTF? I told her to wait till they taste that, it's going to be totally nasty. When they got to the tasting scene and saw their reactions she was all, How did you know that?   :rofl:

Opened the Chardonnay last night and the wife and I were pretty surprised, it was a good bottle of wine. Now to see who the Red is. Usually a Winery either does Whites really well and reds so-so or vice versa. 

Back