• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dumb question but

HotPeppas

Banned
Whats that common pepper

Blood red. Fruit is not very long say 2" or so and just hangs down

Its the common image of a red pepper. What species is it?

Hey guys, I saw a car on the road today. I think it is pretty common. It was red, and you see it in a lot of pictures... anyone know what it is? :rofl:

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2370186-517829-red-hot-chili-peppers-on-white-background.jpg

Prob cayenne or serrano

Yeah home of slipknot. My friends friend mom is dating the new bassist of slipknot. He says hes a cool guy

I think they live in a newer development on the west side of des moines i believe

Maybe you're thinking of:

Red Habanero.
Habanero%20Barbados.jpg

Cayenne
cayenne-pepper-plant.jpg

Red Thai
redPepper.jpg

Red Fresno
hot_pepper_fresno.jpg

All common at super markets.

You can find everything on google. But you get good company here. Most people like answering questions, and leaving snarky replies when possible. I am sure I could have searched any one of my gardening questions and found a multitude of answers, but I like conversing with the people here. I tell people the same thing on the network/security forums I frequent. ;)

Well, it's good to know that what you really want is to hear yourself talk and not an answer to your question.

There is a social forum provided if you just want to talk.

I don't know how to say get off my lawn in Spanish but I bet Willard does. The post was silly. The title tells you nothing about the topic so it was worthless. The first post was so vague that at best you could say it was about a red pepper so it was worthless. You were asking for snarky responses and you got them

When I first started reading the forum I was annoyed with Willard. Then I had to admit he knew quite a bit about growing. Then I had to admit reading the same question for the 50th time does not do much. I do like the famous Willard lists.

Back