• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

DVG's unreal gift of heat!

Well I went out to check my mail today and I find a wonderful box of peppers, Powder and seeds!! :dance:

It seems my good friend Doug,DVG had purchased them from Chris,CMPMAN1974 and had them sent to me as a gift! :dance:

As I sit here pondering Doug's extremely generous gift, I have permagrin inside and out, thinking of how cool it feels having such awesome friends!

Thank you Doug!! You made my day brother!!! :)

PA130269.jpg

And Chris, I think you may have thrown in some choice seed that may not have normally been in there! Thanks ;)

So as soon as I opened the box the first thing I did was lick my finger and jammed it into a bag of smoked Morado!
The smokiness was perfect and the powder itself is unbelievable!
I have to take my hat off to you Chris,, That Morado may be the best powder I have ever tried!
Its gonna go great on some beef jerky today!

Kevin

Congrats Kevin! :dance: pepper karma! :rofl: it can never be said enought that hard core chili heads and lots of people on here are super AWESOME people!

Great to hear you're really enjoying Chris' smoked Morado powder Kevin. :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

And happy to be able to get something out your way, after everything that has been coming in this way. :cool:

dvg

That's a really cool, nice selection ya got there... It is cool how so many people here help everyone out. Makes me proud to say I am part of it...

Back