• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Early days but any ideas?

Hi everyone, I over wintered about 8 plants this/last year and im happy to say that already most are spitting out buds, flowers and pods, sadly i never kept track of what ones they were so i was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts to this?! picture isnt the best but hopefully someone might be able to tell what it could be.
Thanks as always for any input.

unnamed_zpsmuvabppi.jpg

Unfortunately I planted quite a few different seeds but the labels got misplaced i did plant a couple of different fatalis so that would be a good turn out. Like this year ive planted a lot of different seeds but didnt keep track i thought id do a kinda of seed/plant roulette. But thanks for input guys ill wait till it gets a little bigger and has more of a feature then ill post another picture.

SentencedToBurn said:
The pod on the left looks like a yellow fatalii when they're starting out.
Think you may be right except i think it may be a red fatali as i dont think i planted the yellow last year. Here is a newer pic and i think it is started to look more like a fatali.

IMAG0813_zps8mladkdb.jpg

Update...

Here are some new pictures of my pods, one of them looks very strange compared to the others. If anyone has any new input as to what they are id be very grateful.

IMAG0833_zpsgotckduy.jpg

IMAG0832_zps1ngtppno.jpg

IMAG0834_zpsxjtscdfb.jpg

Back