• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Eating super hots

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if eating super hot chili's are ok. Like maybe one or two a week. I heard they eat the lining of your stomach. I also have a bit of heart burn condition, possibly GERD. But I take Omeprezol every day as well. I love super hots and prefer not to give them up! :mouthonfire: Suggestions comments. Thanks

I think it depends on the individual. You have to work your way up the capsaicin ladder. I eat superhot powders every day without any side effects the next day if you know what I mean. If I eat a whole superhot fresh usually my stomach is aching and my ass is :onfire:( fresh that is) . But my wife can eat them with no side effects. If I cook them and mix them with my food I have no problems. So the answer is you will not know til you try :lol:

Also depends on which superhot peppper. :hell:

If you have any ulcer's though I do not recommend eating them .

I think it depends on the individual. You have to work your way up the capsaicin ladder. I eat superhot powders every day without any side effects the next day if you know what I mean. If I eat a whole superhot fresh usually my stomach is aching and my ass is :onfire:( fresh that is) . But my wife can eat them with no side effects. If I cook them and mix them with my food I have no problems. So the answer is you will not know til you try :lol:

Also depends on which superhot peppper. :hell:

If you have any ulcer's though I do not recommend eating them .

Thanks for the advice! I dont think I have ulcers, As for the capsaicin ladder I have already eaten the Butch T and the Bhut Jolokia fresh whole.

Back