edit ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
this happens

Your secure key, used to verify your identity, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.   [#1021523.3]

It could be because you changed your display name try a re-login and clear cookies and cache and let me know. I'm also looking into on backend, thanks.

The Hot Pepper said:
It could be because you changed your display name try a re-login and clear cookies and cache and let me know. I'm also looking into on backend, thanks.

It could be because I changed it twice. I cant remember for sure if it worked on this name before, but it was definitely working on the last one.

Also I did what you asked, cleared cache and cookies, from a whole different operating system even. The error remains.

grantmichaels said:
my status updates cache won't clear ... i keep seeing the dribble from the most miserable member on earth there.

Nervous troll cant stop trolling.

What I can tell you is that I can add new people fine but if I mess up I cant go back and edit it.

hmmm

edit: going back and trying to add the same person just gives a message that its the same person

I tested this and it's working.

PM me for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back