editing old posts

Sometimes i want to edit old posts like glogs. or the faq. or guides. or recipes that i updated or whatever.

Recently i noticed i can't edit my older posts, what up?

example: i can't edit posts on the first page of my glog but i can edit my most recent posts on the last page.

example image: 
7YF1u50.png

There's an edit time limit on posts, having unlimited edit time can prove detrimental to a community that is driven by user content for continuity's sake. At the moment the setting is very liberal.

Keep in mind discussion topics are linear discussions and not blogs, FAQs, etc. and unfortunately trying to use them as such you will run into these issues. You can always update your topic with a new post or start a new one.

The Hot Pepper said:
There's an edit time limit on posts, having unlimited edit time can prove detrimental to a community that is driven by user content for continuity's sake. At the moment the setting is very liberal.

Keep in mind discussion topics are linear discussions and not blogs, FAQs, etc. and unfortunately trying to use them as such you will run into these issues. You can always update your topic with a new post or start a new one.
did it get changed recently?? or is there a bug??

the first post i can edit in my glog is only 1 week old!
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/58568-juanitos-2016-grow/page-10#entry1333693

That is normal behavior, not a bug, for reasons stated above.

Back