• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Elijah's Xtreme Reaper Sauce Review

I did of review of Elijah's Xtreme Reaper Sauce. I found this sauce at a local Ingle's grocery store. It is produced a few hours from here in Gastonia North Carolina, near Charolotte. It is very delicious, with a unique flavor blend. The main flavor ingredients are Black Cherries and Cranberries, but they are overshadowed by the bourbon and vanilla, and sugar flavors. You can still taste the fruit though, but first impressions were the bourbon and vanilla. Although the label and description on the bottle imply a very hot sauce, the heat is actually pretty mild (to medium). Started with a stinging tongue burn, then overall mouth. The heat kind of radiated, but at no point was it very hot. I think you could use this liberally on anything you would use sweet flavored condiments on. Probably would go great with a Thanksgiving meal with all the cranberries in it. Elijah's also has a Ghost Pepper sauce, which I have not tried. I saw another review saying that it was hotter than the Reaper sauce, so I'm assuming it has a higher concentration of peppers. The next time I'm at Ingles and see it available I'll buy a bottle and do a review on it.

https://youtu.be/QuDN__hKWSw

Back