• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video embarrasing video

This was not a very well thought out challenge, just kinda did it on a whim. I did not give this pepper the respect it deserved and I regret doing that in retrospect. There are 2 videos that are with this since I recorded on a memory stick and can't figure out how to combine the two clips, oh well. Without any more delay, I hope you guys get a kick out of my misery.
and.... the after thoughts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kL7fjcMD4

Now that was some honest reflection on hot peppers there. For me there are 3 levels. Red and Brown 7's and Red Scorpions at the top then Bhut Jolokia's at the 2nd level then everything else at the 3rd level. You did a great job. Nobody can run from all the side effects of an entire BrainStrain. You will be back for more in no time. I remember after eating the Butch T last year, I said to myself, this is not fun. Now I am looking forward to doing it again when my plants ripen in a few weeks.

Dude that was great! Those brain strains were seeds I purchased from Cappy! He deserves all the credit. Great video.

I cringe when I see those peppers go down whole like you just did Ryan. :crazy: There needs to be a warning with them because we have said they are unedible for years. You think you can handle any pepper out ther until you get humbled very quick eating plump juicy Brain Strain 7 Pod or some other superhot. I wish you well for the next 24 hours till it passes but really thanks for the real life experience from :hell: on video really would have liked to see the missing 10 minutes :lol: . I am sort of glad more people have discovered the over the top heat level this particular 7 Pod from Pepper Ridge Farm. :P Don't throw it up it will be worse the second time. Stay thirsty my friends.

"And you better want them dead" LOL Man am I in trouble, I have brain strains growing and they are looking like the one you ate, just still green. Excellent to you though for taking the pod down! Thanks for the video as well.

They would be great in small amounts in spicy dishes, but good god it's like eating a napalm soaked claymore with a grenade chaser to just eat the whole pod.

Back