auction ENDS TODAY! Benefit Auction #2 (of 4) for 96strat (eBay) ENDS 7/7 17:55 PT

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
This.

This is great !  :clap: 

Think how much additional $ could be raised  :think:
locally from people that may not be able to afford final bid price...
Every dollar raised help$ :)
If you can afford to donate; even locally raised money from people that do not yet know about this pepper community, but are willing to pay you for your pepper goods. that is still an excellent contribution  :metal:
Please donate to the cause even if you cannot afford to bid on any auctions yourself.

sharing this community fundraiser on your local message boards / social accounts, would be super helpful too 
at the very least it is promoting the pepper community and THP  :D 
hopefully others will want to bid on some of these items too ...

Very well said !

salsalady said:
Another person will likely be posting some of their goods with proceeds going to Andy.

sweet !  I would of posted powders in which I had food savered out in the freezer , but the freezer went out when we were gone and I threw everything out , I haven't grown super hots since my shoulder / head surgery , just a few aj dolce dolmas and tomatoes , 
I will participate with $$ .  

moruga welder said:

sweet !  I would of posted powders in which I had food savered out in the freezer , but the freezer went out when we were gone and I threw everything out , I haven't grown super hots since my shoulder / head surgery , just a few aj dolce dolmas and tomatoes , 
I will participate with $$$$.  
Fify... ;) ...lol

Shorerider said:
Sauces have just been sent out, I'd expect them to arrive in about a week.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.  :clap:
having received a few Hotsauce :hotsauce: packages from Straya before...
I would not be concerned if they took a week to arrive in US, then another few days to be assigned a route and delivered.
This has happened a couple times for me.
IMO you're gonna love these sauces  :!: 
Shoreriders  SkullBurner Sauces Rock  :metal:

Koala.jpg

Had meant to post this sooner, but as the sayin goes "no good deed goes un-punished" and I was laid off from my job shortly after the auctions.  :violin:
(gainfully employed now)

The flag, boomerang, and koala bear were a great extra touch. My daughter has attached the koala to her school backpack. Thanks!
Sauce bottles are huge! 

Back