• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Envirogro T5 2ft-4tb

http://www.hydrofarm.com/product.php?itemid=9650

How big of an area will this cover? Anyone have this setup? Do you like it a lot, I love the 2tb model I currently own, just not big enough for me.

I'm selling my 2ft-2tb version since now that I have transplanted my plants to 16oz cups I have run out of room under the lights, and couldn't transplant all of them until I get a bigger light.

This may cover 8000 lumens/3000 lumens/square foot = 2.67 square feet of plant canopy.

Most mature/unpruned chiles have 5-7 square foot plant canopies.

http://www.vine.com/p/hydrofarm-125-watt-compact-fluorescent-grow-light-system-w-dew-guard-559172?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_v&utm_term=FPS-61291&utm_campaign=GoogleAW&CAWELAID=1573817315&utm_content=pla&adtype=pla&cagpspn=pla

I use lots of these, cheap and good light output and can handle a 200watt bulb if needed.

That is going to depend on your growing area. HID lights generally need to be farther away than flouro's due to the heat they put off, but every application is going to be different. I would say keep them at least 12 inches away from each other to begin with.

That's my issue right now, I don't have a tent, nor a grow room.
I have a big grow box made of cardboard liner with foil, and the hydrofarm lights hanging from a wooden dowel 2-3" above the tallest plants.
I want to get the Sun system HPS 150 grow light, but wondering if I can make it work.

That's my issue right now, I don't have a tent, nor a grow room.
I have a big grow box made of cardboard liner with foil, and the hydrofarm lights hanging from a wooden dowel 2-3" above the tallest plants.
I want to get the Sun system HPS 150 grow light, but wondering if I can make it work.
If you intend to use an HID I'd ditch the cardboard/foil and pick up some foil faced styro panels. The heat put out of even a 150w lamp can get hot in a small area. I use to have a couple of 1000w's, even with my 9ft ceilings in my sub-basement the grow area could hit 90deg fans/exhaust running. Be safe not sorry...Greg

Will do, I'm looking around the house to see if I can build a shelf to hold all my plants and have the sun system 150 hang above from the ceiling.
The only thing holding me back I'd the low profile of the t5's, looks so nice.

Back