Equipement Review forum???

Reviewed a tiller I just purchased.  Probably going to review new lawn mower.  On each, asked for advise from folk.  Wondering if maybe an equipment review forum would be good idea.

I look at a lot of different ones.Like I told Aaron about my tractor and lawnmower.The web is full of them,but maybe we could use one. :drunk:  

Thread? or Forum?

THP is a pepper forum.

Feel free to start a thread here but I doubt Pookie wants to start another forum and babysit people bitching about the cost of tires, implements and fuel.

:rofl:

There's the Grow Tech Section of Growing Hot Peppers....seems like that would be the place to post your own thoughts about equipment you are using.

There've been similar posts in the food equipment section about blenders that don't work and such.  Just make the post title clear to help other know what you are posting about.

Salsalady, you are right.  Gardening equipment would be grow tech.  For some reason, I keep thinking about that forum as the indoor grow forum, lights, hydro and like that.  Thanks for making me rethink.

Scoville DeVille said:
Thread? or Forum?

THP is a pepper forum.

Feel free to start a thread here but I doubt Pookie wants to start another forum and babysit people bitching about the cost of tires, implements and fuel.

:rofl:
It would be another reason why THP is better than FB....

Tcp, I much prefer THP to any of the pepper forums on Facebook.  I think the reason is the people here.  But I did not understand what you meant about why you think THP is better.  Sorry, slow on the uptake some times.

ajdrew said:
Tcp, I much prefer THP to any of the pepper forums on Facebook.  I think the reason is the people here.  But I did not understand what you meant about why you think THP is better.  Sorry, slow on the uptake some times.
The Boss linked it....I was referring to another thread.

Back