vendor Etsy Seller sniping THP photos

The Etsy Vendor CaribbeanGarden has stolen over a dozen of my photos off THP. There are many other photos on his site that certainly belong to some of you. Hope you take the time to surf through his photos to report his violations. He has even stolen photos from other vendors that remain watermarked by them. I took the time to contact him/her via email to try to clear it up, but he/she emailed back and said "If a photo is on the internet it is public property" lol. I certainly would never order any seeds from a vendor that can't take pics of their own plants and pods.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CaribbeanGarden?ref=pr_shop_more

and here is the form necessary to report any images you find that may belong to you.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/legal/ip/report

To check a photo is super easy in google chrome, just right click and click on search google for it.

Shane

yea, I noticed the CAD, but they are Carribean Seeds.....I wonder how they grow all those 6000 plants and save all those seeds....and are selling on Etsy>>> :rolleyes:

s-l1600.jpg

Look...he's got his watermark on it too!  :rofl:

s-l1600.jpg

and on this one!

The best one yet though...I found his artfire store and...
https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/caribbeangardenseed/8428047/hot_pepper_trinidad_moruga_scorpion_seeds_yellow_strain_2_000_000_scoville__15_organic_seeds_world_s_hottest_pepper/handmade/plants/seeds/fruits_and_vegetables
He claims to have copyright on my photo there!

Whatever...I ain't having much luck thus far with each of the host sites, but I will continue to be a pain in his a$$ as much as I can. Hope you guys will do the same.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Wow - that takes some balls.

I also learned that the T.Scorp is the "new world's hottest pepper".
;)

What? It says so twice right on his page! 

Twice! 

:D
I has to be true!  Baker's peckers says the same thing!

C'mon, Scovie...
ketchup.jpg

:rolleyes:

amazing.....for so many reasons......especially when I can get 1/2 lb ground morugas for $36

Wow - that takes some balls.

I also learned that the T.Scorp is the "new world's hottest pepper".
;)
Haha...even better is those were Yellow Brain Strains. I am seeing some progress. All the photos I reported thus far have been removed from Etsy and I just emailed back to ArtFire about that photo. No movement from Ebay yet though. He also has crap on Amazon, but I am not sure if that is just through the other host sites?

Maybe I'm just taking this too personally??? I did offer him an easy way out to begin with...what do you guys think? Seeing his watermark and claimed copyright on my photos really pissed me off...

stc3248 said:
Haha...even better is those were Yellow Brain Strains. I am seeing some progress. All the photos I reported thus far have been removed from Etsy and I just emailed back to ArtFire about that photo. No movement from Ebay yet though. He also has crap on Amazon, but I am not sure if that is just through the other host sites?

Maybe I'm just taking this too personally??? I did offer him an easy way out to begin with...what do you guys think? Seeing his watermark and claimed copyright on my photos really pissed me off...
good good keep what you are doing report everything everywhere ;)

Back