seed-train European Seed train...

sorry about my absense lately but it turns it out babies require alot if not all of your "Free" time!! :) just wanted to say...

Well done to all the participants thus far , you have helped make it fun for everyone!! :)
i hope everybody got some surprises that they might not otherwise have grown!!:) certainly a good variety this year!!

thank you all so much and Happy New Year!!

rory said:
sorry about my absense lately but it turns it out babies require alot if not all of your "Free" time!! :) just wanted to say...

Well done to all the participants thus far , you have helped make it fun for everyone!! :)
i hope everybody got some surprises that they might not otherwise have grown!! :) certainly a good variety this year!!

thank you all so much and Happy New Year!!

Haha, babies are a lot of work!

I've enjoyed being part of this train, and I'm happy to see that we've nearly done a complete round without any major issues. 

Rory, I believe I'll be growing some of your seeds this year.

Thanks !

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), package shipped 18th of September
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train. Package shipped 25th of September.
3) tsurrie (Slovenia) - package shipped.
4) ErolDude (BiH)- package shipped.
5) Rory (Italy) - package shipped
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands) - package shipped
7) Nulle (Denmark)- package shipped
8) snagglepuss (UK)- package shipped
9) jlawrence (UK) - package shipped
10) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - package shipped
11) Comptine (Sweden) - package shipped
12) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway) - package shipped
13) serrano (Poland) - pending receive

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3

Midnight Sun Peppers said:
good news was that i was able to add even more varieties like the Aji Jobito and its 5 cousins :P

That's very generous of you, those seeds were quite expensive (yes, they go to a good source, but still)

Comptine said:

Haha, babies are a lot of work!

I've enjoyed being part of this train, and I'm happy to see that we've nearly done a complete round without any major issues. 

Rory, I believe I'll be growing some of your seeds this year.
Heya,

thats good to hear [emoji14] which varieties did you choose?

rory said:
Heya,

thats good to hear [emoji14] which varieties did you choose?

The Aji Charapita I know is yours for sure. I started by writing down what was from whom, but after a while I realised it would take waaaaay to long to do that, so to favour speed I just wrote down the name, nothing more. So I apologise to all of you if I failed to give you credit for the seeds.  Rory, I have a glog if you're interested in seeing exactly what I'm growing. 

I'm kicking myself a little for not taking an extra day to look through the seeds properly, I might have found more seeds that I might have wanted. But I reasoned that I would not have time to grow all this year so I might as well take those seeds in next year's train.

Comptine said:

The Aji Charapita I know is yours for sure. I started by writing down what was from whom, but after a while I realised it would take waaaaay to long to do that, so to favour speed I just wrote down the name, nothing more. So I apologise to all of you if I failed to give you credit for the seeds.  Rory, I have a glog if you're interested in seeing exactly what I'm growing. 

I'm kicking myself a little for not taking an extra day to look through the seeds properly, I might have found more seeds that I might have wanted. But I reasoned that I would not have time to grow all this year so I might as well take those seeds in next year's train.
Next time, put together the bags with chosen seeds, and just take a picture of them. You can complete your labels later :)

Got it yesterday and will be out on monday. So much stuff! To bad i wasn't prepared this year so i dont have much to contribute. Well i'm on the last station anyways ;]

Hope you find some treasures! 

My most exiting find was the aji pinapple, quite exited to grow that one :)

ups i accidentally changed my display name lol

Another successful seed train!

Just like to say thanks to Lucky Luke and everyone who contributed; it's a great idea and long may it continue.

Got a few new varieties to try and pretty much ready to get started although trying coconut coir pellets for the first time this year. Anyone any experience of these?

Back