• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Experience with Fatalii.net?

Hey Guys,

I would appreciate any insight into purchasing from fatalii.net.

I've placed an order a while ago but unlike other seed companies I've had no follow up, no notice that my order was shipped or anything.

It's only been a few days so it's not a big deal yet, but it just seems a bit odd.

Is this normal?

Thanks!

I've bought off him before, been absolutely fine. I've also spoken to him on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) as he runs a channel thats usually full of finn's chatting in a language I dont understand ;)

Have you tried emailing him?

You don't usually get many seeds from Jukka but they should be good quality, and I'm sure they will arrive.

Yah I placed the order, paid via paypal and that's it. No confirmation from fatalii.net that they got my order, no shipping email, nothing.

Just a different experience then ordering from other vendors.

If this is normal, no problem. If I get really concerned, I'll send another email.

Thanks

Hi There,

Pay-pall doesnt seem to work ok at Fatalii.net. Just use the email adress and send him a copy of your order. If I'm right he's out for a few days that probably causes the delay. He surely would reply when he was there.

btw, Fatalii's seeds are from high quality

i placed an order there and got all what i wanted and 3 other kinds i didnt order good service and the naga morich seeds i got from there cracked there seed shell in only 4 days im happy about that :)

Jukka is a great guy- seeds are expensive, and not a lot of them, but they are ALL good seeds. As I recall last time I ordered from him I did have issues with Paypal, and I don't recall whether he sends a confirmation email or not- if you are worried that your payment didn't go through then email him. If he knows your payment went through you will get your seeds for sure.
I've BS'ed with him and the other crazy fins on IRC #fatalii.net as well, great bunch of folks but yeah, a bit of a language hurdle ;)

Back