• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

organic Experiences with groworganic.com?

I have used red solo cups in the past but they seem to tip over even if my son farts near them from being so too heavy. I was looking into getting plastic pots this year but they're all around 25-50 cents each at local places. I was browsing online and stumbled around this website and the price for 100 pots will come out to 11 bucks which is far less than I would spend around here.

The pots and website in question:

http://www.groworganic.com/plastic-pot-recycled-1-25-pt.html

Has anybody ever used them? I am wary about some online sites because I have had some before take my money and claim that the item was having shipping issues for months and then claim it was delivered on my doorstep but I never saw them ever. Just being cautious in regards to scams.

Overall it looks like an awesome website.

Thanks guys!

They are a legit site... I've bought root stocks for pluots from them. Also ordered 2in pots for starts and rooting pots. All shipped I timely manner a d excellent packaging. Also hook you up with seeds if you purchase certain amount

I bought garlic and a few packets of seeds from them last year. They didn't send the order right away, which pissed me off. No one ever seems to say if there will be a shipping delay, until after they've taken your money. Otherwise, I've had great success with the garlic thus far. They also sell Renee's seeds, which I've had good luck with.

When you say there was a shipping delay around how long was it?
Myxlplyk said:
I bought garlic and a few packets of seeds from them last year. They didn't send the order right away, which pissed me off. No one ever seems to say if there will be a shipping delay, until after they've taken your money. Otherwise, I've had great success with the garlic thus far. They also sell Renee's seeds, which I've had good luck with.

PepperAaron said:

I think it was less than a week. I was pissed because I was going back on the road, and wouldn't be back for another month; and I wanted to get the garlic in the ground before I left. I order stuff with the expectation that someone reads my order, puts it in a box, and sends it on its way, unless they don't have it... in which case I get on the horn with my lawyer. jk Their delay, otherwise, wasn't a big deal. Their quality of garlic vastly outweighed my temper tantrum. :snooty:  I'll be buying from them again, without a doubt.

Back