misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

God, I just want to make this thread great again...

Still drinking Rumple Minze and I WILL regret it in the morning!   gotta get up @ 4:45 AM...  stay in school kids...   and stuff...

Drinking Grant's blended scotch in between Miller Lites.  

just stumbled into this old thread for the first time and i`m in. :party:

20190921_235555_resized.jpg

For the new folks----
AlabamaJack said:
I am just curious...how many of the people posting know's the story behind this thread...

It was started by a 13 year old boy named Cody (from Indiana I think)... he joined the group 8 January 2008 and was found at the bottom of his swimming pool by his parents in March 2008...very sad for this young man to not be with us today...

sicman said:
dang thats awfull. someone was on his log in in october 08??

mygrassisblue said:
Wow what a BK ... so why are we finding this out now ?

AlabamaJack said:
yes, we never could figure out who this was...maybe his brother or his mother...both were devastated...I read his obit right after I found out about it...

that's why I asked about reading this whole thread....post 283 page 15 is where I first found out about it...

sicman said:
well i say we keep it alive,,,,,,so fuct it im drinking!!!!! woot

rip,,,lil dude....
yes, RIP lil dude...

That is very sad.  And I mean that.

However.

I'm ripping off Texas Blues post style here...

The title of the thread.

I'm lovin' it.

And I am.

Drinking.

And I'm not new.

I'm also a few manhattans deep and just switched over to scotch on the rocks.    

Yep.  Grants Blended Scotch supplemented with Miller Lites.  Watching the NYY and Astros.  

Its Wednesday night, but it rained a lot today so I had to have a couple martinis and switch to The Botanist straight up. Feels Goodman.

Dangler- how does Grants compare to Famous Grouse?

boutros said:
Its Wednesday night, but it rained a lot today so I had to have a couple martinis and switch to The Botanist straight up. Feels Goodman.

Dangler- how does Grants compare to Famous Grouse?
Similar.  I prefer the Grants.  For the money, it's a great everyday drinker.  

Last night, I opened a bottle of Bulleit Rye.  Very tasty .... I don't expect it will last long  :rolleyes: .   I need to get out and re-stock the beer fridge today and will most likely do some whiskey shopping as well  :clap: .  

Harry_Dangler said:
Last night, I opened a bottle of Bulleit Rye.  Very tasty .... I don't expect it will last long  :rolleyes: .   I need to get out and re-stock the beer fridge today and will most likely do some whiskey shopping as well  :clap: .
I just grabbed a bottle of that rye @ Sams Club for $25. I agree, tried it in manhattans then straight. I like it. Wonder how their bourbon is.

Picked up some yard beer, a handle of Grants and a bottle of Highland Park 12 Year.  I'm good for a few days.  

God I hate winter. Have been extremely busy at work, I’m over this week but probably working the weekend too. Gordon’s gin martinis are total shit tier, but I’m downing em anyway. Also sipping on the peaty famous grouse. Black or Smokey grouse or somethin

14 degrees here with snow on the way later today. i`m swamped at work and we are telling new customers to call again in 4 weeks to see if we are taking in new jobs. i`m getting too old for this shit and with Trump`s economy all this work is killing me. craft beer and shots of bushmills for the weekend for me.

Mr.joe said:
Dang sideways pic. I haven't drank that much .

It is the stored EXIF Data that causes this.

Even if you don't have an iPhone (And this article talks about email orientation.), this is helpful, Why iPhone pictures flip when emailed, and how to fix it

Our intrepid leader posted this helpful hint.
The Hot Pepper said:
If you edit the pic before uploading it will upload correctly. Editing it "saves" the orientation instead of using native, which would be the way you held the phone. Really it is uploading correctly, but other sites like FB have better software that read the orientation EXIF.
Mr.Joe2.jpg

Saw above from Mr.Joe and I could edit so I'm adding:

LifeWire-How to Fix a Digital Photo Turned Sideways(Rotate pictures that display sideways online)

Back