misc FaceBook Ads

yes - when it is worth promoting. if you have something you feel is important enough to reach a wider audience, it's valuable - i wouldn't use it to say "i'm in x-market today' but if I get into another store, or am having a sale or promoting a new product, then yeah - the FB ads can be very useful.

Some recent stats of mine:

17,024 people saw this post
30,193 people saw this post

Average non-promoted post = 300

If you don't see ROI you will see Likes, which could convert to ROI later.

When I first opened the Matanzima FB page I used paid ads promoting my Scovie Award to boost my likes (nothing more pathetic than a product page with 3 fans lol)

That worked well, and when I started getting "organic" likes I backed off

Currently, my approach to my web presence (incl FB) is spend the "bare minium". Clearly you have to have a website so people can find out more info on your product. and I've persisted with ecommerce even though it doesn't make any money because I have a handful of customers that are loyal repeat buyers and so I figure if they are being loyal to me the least I can do is return the favor and keep a sales channel open for them. But honestly I don't see much if any ROI on money spent on web/FB advertising. I'd much rather spend my limited budget on local "in person" activities - demos, give aways etc

The Hot Pepper said:
Some recent stats of mine:

17,024 people saw this post
30,193 people saw this post

Average non-promoted post = 300

If you don't see ROI you will see Likes, which could convert to ROI later.
Wow that is pretty good, my surf shots get the most views and likes.

Back