• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fank v Orange 7-pod

So thanks to Cappy I have to suffer two days in a row. This puppy is hot, not as hot as the brainstrain, but very hot.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyFSUJDY-Ag

I had been wondering about the Orange 7... Good job. If you do the Yellow 7 tomorrow, you will be certified insane. 7's always seem to kind of knock me out for a day. 3 7's in 3 days would ruin my week. LOL You must have a lead lined stomach. Looking forward to your review of Judy's XX Yellow. I did not find her large Yellow 7 to be that hot but it tasted the same as the SuperHot regular Yellow 7 and produces like crazy so I think it has its place in the garden. If the XX Yellow is as hot as the regular Yellow 7 she may have yet another winner.

I had been wondering about the Orange 7... Good job. If you do the Yellow 7 tomorrow, you will be certified insane. 7's always seem to kind of knock me out for a day. 3 7's in 3 days would ruin my week. LOL You must have a lead lined stomach. Looking forward to your review of Judy's XX Yellow. I did not find her large Yellow 7 to be that hot but it tasted the same as the SuperHot regular Yellow 7 and produces like crazy so I think it has its place in the garden. If the XX Yellow is as hot as the regular Yellow 7 she may have yet another winner.

My soccer game tonight is going to be a tough one....note to self, do not eat 7-pods before sporting events.

I may just take you up on the yellow tomorrow!

As per usual Frank, you continue to amaze! Nice review. Hope the soccer goes well! I thought there were only 3 sports in the US, Grid Iron, Base Ball and Basket ball.... Ya learn something new every day huh. lol just jokes mate. But you keep eating 7's like that and you could end up tough enough to play RUGBY union OR league! Check it out on you tube! look for the ones from the 80s.

Keep up the good work mate I envy you're ability to chew them bad boys down almost like they are nothing!

:cheers:

Jas

As per usual Frank, you continue to amaze! Nice review. Hope the soccer goes well! I thought there were only 3 sports in the US, Grid Iron, Base Ball and Basket ball.... Ya learn something new every day huh. lol just jokes mate. But you keep eating 7's like that and you could end up tough enough to play RUGBY union OR league! Check it out on you tube! look for the ones from the 80s.

Keep up the good work mate I envy you're ability to chew them bad boys down almost like they are nothing!

:cheers:

Jas

Ha, Dropped soccer during college and played about 6 years or so of Rugby. Went in to work one day with a blackeye and my bosse told me my Rugby career was over....so back to soccer it was.

hey mik the XXlarge will not be as hot as the regular due to the size .... but wait till you try the rellow brain strain . that was the worse yellow pepper i have had

hey mik the XXlarge will not be as hot as the regular due to the size .... but wait till you try the rellow brain strain . that was the worse yellow pepper i have had

Can't wait... It will be nice to finally try a yellow pepper that has the looks to back-up its intense heat.

Back