• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy Football Contest - Top 3 get Free Seeds!

For those of you who love the NFL and/or Fantasy Football, lets have some fun this Sunday.

I setup an Invite only Draft Kings contest for the Sunday NFL games. There is no cost to play (its one of their Freebie types) for the first 15 THP members who want to play (well actually 14 since I am entering)

The Link is https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/76244403   Pretty sure you have to have a Draftkings account, but like I said the contest is free.

Once you have made your picks and submitted on Draftkings, just drop a note on this thread that you are "in".

The top 3 finishers in the contest will each receive 10 free seed packets from me.  Just check out my THP seeds ad below for the varieties you can choose from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE=10.5pt]I have an expansive collection of Open Pollinated Super Hot/Hot/Sweet Pepper and Tomato Seeds. I am an experienced grower and would like to offer a wide selection to THP members. I have been selling fresh peppers and seeds on THP for over 5 years and have many satisfied customers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Update - I am working on adding Picture links to the Google Spreadsheet (link below) for the individual varieties. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here is how it will work:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The more varieties purchased the better price you will receive. I accept [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]PayPal only[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] for payment. Shipping and handling is $3 which is for USPS 1st class Bubble mailer with tracking. I make no profit whatsoever on s/h. I ship within 2-3 business days of payment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]PM me to place your order or if you have any questions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pricing for Pepper varieties[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]1-4 varieties - $2 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]5-9 varieties - $1.50 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10-19 varieties - $1.25 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]20+ varieties - $1 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]50+ varieties – Message me, we’ll work something out[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Orders with over 30 varieties get free shipping[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Each pepper variety will have 10-12 seeds unless noted on variety spreadsheet[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pricing for Tomato varieties[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]1-4 varieties - $1.75 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]5-9 varieties - $1.50 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10+ varieties - $1 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]50+ varieties – Message me, we’ll work something out[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] 

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Orders with over 30 varieties get free shipping.   Note that you can combine Tomato/Pepper varieties to get the better shipping rate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Each tomato variety will have 10-20 seeds unless noted[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here is the link to the available varieties [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHdj7prqefgPq6jpROAmV1iSkBGfDJ-2https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHdj7prqefgPq6jpROAmV1iSkBGfDJ-2https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHdj7prqefgPq6jpROAmV1iSkBGfDJ-2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Some varieties are limited, I will update the list if certain varieties do sell out. The first column on the spreadsheet list are my new varieties for 2018/2019.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In addition I am offering additional bonuses for all orders of 5 or more varieties for non International orders:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10pt]Free pack of bonus Pepper seeds (variety my choice)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Free pack of bonus vegetable/herb seeds (variety my choice)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]If available a sample packet of Super Hot powder (can’t guarantee I’ll have this)[/SIZE]

I'm In! Just submitted my lineup, thanks for having the Fantasy football contest. This should be very interesting and looking forward to watching the games on Sunday :clap:

Yes it was definitely fun, Very close game between me and @saiias :dance:
I didn't see TexasHotPeppers choose his line up in time?
Would there still be a winner?? lol :D :D

Back