• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

farmer's market find

grabbed these 3 today at the market. guy said the small red was a trinidaad scorpian and just called the other 2 big ones carribean habs. i am going to save the seed and grow my first supers next year. i am hoping the 2 large ones are 7 pod or something similar. i haven't tasted any yet, saving for me and dad when he comes over tonight :dance: any thoughts?

garden2012019.jpg

ok so we cut into these after dinner and removed seeds from the red ones, the yellow was brown and rotten inside :doh: . both the large ones tasted very fruity and sweet, awesome flavor with a heat somewhere close to a hab. now the little red one tatsed like ass and burnt like a sumbich :mouthonfire: . i am stoked about growing these next year, espescially the large red one. any ideas what it could be?

ok so we cut into these after dinner and removed seeds from the red ones, the yellow was brown and rotten inside :doh: . both the large ones tasted very fruity and sweet, awesome flavor with a heat somewhere close to a hab. now the little red one tatsed like ass and burnt like a sumbich :mouthonfire: . i am stoked about growing these next year, espescially the large red one. any ideas what it could be?
Sorry. She strays occasionally. :rofl:

Attachments

• jackijeep.jpg
    jackijeep.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 77
Back