• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic ‘Fart In A Jar’ TikToker Pivots To Selling Her Fart Jars As NFTs

1641763941819.png

That's right, reality ( '90 Day Fiancé') star Stephanie Matto has changed to selling NFT Farts In A Jar after her diet to produce them naturally resulted in enough physical stress that a trip to the hospital for chest pains, thought to be a heart attack, was needed.

Yes, we're off to a great start in '22!

So.. you don't even get the fart? Somebody help me with this?

Also, what's going on with her right leg?

Last edited:
Well I am selling my sperm since I am related to 4 presidents, a prime Minister and a Crown Princess, plus a shit ton of celebrities. 50k. At least I have something real to offer, unlike a fart in a jar from a hot chick, lol

Last edited:
I dribbled my blood on a canvas, then converted it digitally and call it art. That is my NFT for sale at the moment. 125k. Great deal. Contact me for details to arrange sale. Thanks

I'm not sure I understand the whole NFT thing, either. It sounds like nonsense to me.

Art is dead; today jealous pretension and cliqueish bandwagonery squat and masturbate in its place. Everyone nods along. Many know no better. The moist complaint of it soundtracks the rot. Full speed ahead! What are torpedoes?

But that's just my opinion..

Last edited:
Art is dead; today jealous pretension and cliqueish bandwagonery squat and masturbate in its place. Everyone nods along. Many know no better. The moist complaint of it soundtracks the rot. Full speed ahead! What are torpedoes?

But that's just my opinion..

I was at the Houston museum of fine art a few years ago and I saw a giant piece that looked like someone had done a beautiful painting and then taken a roller with black paint and covered the whole thing up so that only the very edges suggested that there was something underneath. My immediate reaction was anger followed by sadness. What a load of rubbish, I thought, this is not art.

After getting home and reflecting on it a little; if the purpose of art is to create an emotional reaction in the viewer then that piece succeeded - far more than many of the more traditional expertly executed pieces. After all, what is the purpose of art other than to express emotions?

Reactions: Bou
Back