• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatali test

Sounds like you got a pretty mild pod. Fatalii is my personal hands-down favorite right now, and I have found the heat level varies greatly from pod to pod in the ones I've had so far. I find it interesting that you have a different heat reaction - I've never had it burn my lips or back of my throat - just the tongue and roof of my mouth. Maybe what my son says is beginning to be true - that my insides are breaking from all the heat!

Nice review, Snacks!

I wish I had some of the huge orange habaneros out of my garden left. I'd love to see what you think of them. (I tried one and my head nearly separated from my neck) One of them julienned over your food is WAY hot and more than adequate.

If you can handle a fatalii..you'd probably love it!

The Devils tounge and the fatali are both the same chilli it just depends on where in the world you are to what they are called

Good job...again! Like Geeme said, the heat can vary widely from pod to pod on these. More so than any other pepper I've grown. It's not so easy to tell the heat level from your reviews as you can handle it so well. :cool:

Moved.

Please post your pepper tests in Hot Pepper Talk.

Back