• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Fatalii and Bhut Jolokia Poppers

Well ,

I got some fresh Fatalii and Bhut Jolokia peppers and thought I'd test them by making a few poppers.

The Fatalii peppers worked great. The taste was nice and they were Hot !! Much hotter than the jolly-phenos I use most the time for poppers.

The Bhut Jolokia peppers were in a class of their own !! The first four words out of my flaming mouth were .... SHITE !! .... This Ain't Funny !! But being the son of a wonderful Texan mother I remembered her words from my youth. " Clean you plate , there's starving children in the world "

So I finished the Jolokia poppers. And I feel good about !! Because I know mom looked down from heaven and smiled. And I know I saved some little pigmy child's life in Africa by him NOT having to eat those poppers !!!!

P. Dreadie

its early to giggle but here I sit at the computer gigglin'....

I know exactly what you are talking about...I stuffed a single 7 Pot about 3 weeks ago and since I am a wuss, it took me four days to eat it...heck, I thought the bacon was going to go rancid before I finished it...

AJ,

After the first bite I took a second because I couldn't believe it !! Then I acted a Bull Rider , it was the longest 8 second ride I've ever taken.

They say those puppy are the hottest. 10 times as hot as habaneros. They had to measure that with a machine. After a point the human mouth can't tell crap ...

P. Dreadie ... aka the Wuss

Thanks Chiliac ..... it's good to know that not only my Mum is proud of my effort and that I saved some little Pigmy child.

P. Dreadie

There's a place up in Chicago by the name of Heaven on Seven...when I was up there last Christmas, I tried one of their "Hotter than a Mutha"'s...it really lit me up...it was a stuffed battered and fried Red Savina...they didn't take out the seeds or any of the placenta...the stuffing was "injected" in the pepper...it took me about a half hour to eat it...they also have a wall of sauce with over 3000 hot sauces and if you bring an unopened one that they don't have, and give it to them, it is a free meal for you that day....I know they don't have any of Stillmanz stuff and they didn't have any DefCon products either...but I figure if I give them one of my unopened Stillmanz sauces and get a $50 meal out of it for free....thats what you're supposed to do isn't it?...buy low, sell high?

AJ ,

Buy Low , Sell High .... sounds good to me.

The first time I made Yardie Chicken on my own , which Dave DeWitt printed in one of his books and got the recipe from me. Me and a buddy found some dried Habaneros . Never had used them before ... I asked my friend how many he thought we should use. He said to toss in a couple , we could always add more later. It was a killer , took us several hours to finish. You'd eat a little , catch on fire , wait for the flames to die down and eat more.

Those folks giving you a Red Savina with seeds and everything must have been a shocker !!

P. Dreadie

I gotta say it was really good even though it burned me pretty bad...

mmm insane poppers that will definately cause pain, sounds like my scene, glad you finished what was on your plate, my mom would have said the same thing to me

There is no shame in being a wuss when it comes to eating the superhots. None at all. Nope, zilch, zero, nada. :oops:

Back