vendor fataliiseeds.net

I found no dedicated topic to this vendor, so I started now one. There are some ratings in other topics, most of them general topics about European vendors, but not a dedicated one.

Mike (Smokemaster) lured me to the Aji Finlandia, and me, confirming again my fears about my mental lability connected with hot peppers seeds, I felt a compulsory need to have them for my next growing season. I found the seeds on the http://fataliiseeds.net/ site.

Now, sharing my experience with this vendor, I can say that first I was a bit reserved, because the prices are a bit high, I could say (however, comparing with the medium income in my country). The amount of seeds is also not impressive (most of them 8 seeds/pack).
As for now, the minimum order is 15,00 € (euros) - this can understand, because other vendors have also a minimum order, and I am sure there is no business if you sell 1 or 2 kind of seeds, not covering your costs.

I have ordered the Aji Finlandia, and added some others to cover the minimum order, having 4 kind of pepper seeds ordered. The vendor wrote me that one of them, which was available on the site, unfortunately is out of stock, and I have to replace. Well, I have sent him a short list with few of them as replacement.

I have contacted him on Saturday, and next Monday he sent the seeds. Today at noo I found them in my mailbox. Well, now comes the best, inside were my 3 ordered kind of seeds, and he sent me ALL the seeds I told him to choose as replacement. Much more, he sent me others too. Bottom, I have ordered 4 packs, and got 10 (ten) packs of seeds, very fast delivered.

I've ordered a couple of things from his site too, all in all pretty expensive, but the quality of the seeds was good and i never got less than 10 seeds per bag.
He also interacts with you on facebook and answers all your questions in a timely matter. 
All in all one of the better seed vendors in europe.

I wonder why not many people talk about this vendor. My experience with Jukka is always great. Fast delivery, high quality seeds, +some extras

Most seeds germinate within a week or two. 

32033155352_e41cf50af3_c.jpg

Honestly, I am not to big a fan of Fataliiseeds... this is firstly due to the high prices, and secondly because the seeds I received were cracked and smashed to powder :confused: 
The germination rate of the surviving seeds was good, though (90%).

First time bought seeds from Fatalii. I was aware of high prices so I picked only 3 chilli packs when he had the free shipping deal. He add 2 extras, but I didn't know he is sending only 6-7 seeds per pack, I've never seen seeds being sold in lower than 10 seeds. It is true the quantity is not mentioned on his eshop but still ridiculously expensive!!
I don't know the germination success rates, but I believe in overall it just doesn't worth it.

Brix said:
Honestly, I am not to big a fan of Fataliiseeds... this is firstly due to the high prices, and secondly because the seeds I received were cracked and smashed to powder :confused:
The germination rate of the surviving seeds was good, though (90%).
I also received some crushed seeds from Jukka, but he said he would make it up to me if the other's didn't germinate, or when I next order. I'm still in the process of germination but I have little doubt they will be good. Like someone else said, the seed count is relatively low, considering how much you pay. I asked, prior to ordering, what the seed count would be and was told from 7-10 seeds per pack. I didn't have a single pack that hit the 10 mark.. Almost all of them were 8. I did get two free packs though, and that's nothing to shake a stick at. 
Great communication and fast shipping, I like the work he has done with Bonchi.. That said, I think I might try someone else next time around, given the number of American vendors we have.. 

My experience is similar to the most peoples experiences here:

+ Fast Shipping
+ Good germination Rate
+ Interesting and sometimes exclusive Varieties (got my favorite from him, a mild yellow "Datil")
+ Good Communication

- High Prices
- Not too many seeds per pack
- Most of the times some broken seeds

Back