• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Favorite Hot Pepper Name ?

I also like ukchilliseeds 'Lucy and 'Katie' peppers... I plan on naming three separate pheno's of a nice pepper cross after my daughters one day.. Or maybe three individual crosses like there personalities.  

Kraken, on that whole naming a super hot pepper after your daughters ides..  Ye, thinking they might not enjoy that in high school.

PexPeppers said:
did you eat todd?
Sadly, yes- Todd passed away in a nice Thai green curry. But he exacted his revenge on me the next morning in the restroom, which may have been his plan all along

I named my ghost pepper plant CASPER.

10913586_10203347700001816_166266751_n_zpsb07077ec.jpg

HP22B was always my fave.....then Ed changed it to the carolina reaper.....i still prefer to label and call that strain by its OG laboratory name.

Gary, Do you have (are you going to, as per his suggestion?) a name for the Charles, Bonda/ Y7 creation yet?  Looks like the "BondamanJak" displayed so well above, already seems to be in use somewhere as the swimwear advertising shows!  Just curious if you're stewing on it?

I really like NagaBrain as a pepper, and pretty good as a name too.  I failed to grow any this season though!  Total failure on me.

I really enjoy the submission by Trident Chilli!  Thanks!  I probably have Stefan/ Meatfreak to thank for that too!

Back