favorite Favorite supermarket sauce?

I recently bought a bottle of the Badia Habanero sauce and it is excellent. Best grocery store habanero sauce I have had so far.

I rank this higher than Marie Sharp, Melinda's, and el Yucateca .

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin

Siv

Extreme Member
Despite growing my own peppers and making sauces, I still buy sriracha by the case. I can't help it, it's my go-to sauce for everything. I feel like my own sauces are special and need special food but for everyday eats, sriracha is the bomb.

Downriver

Extreme Member
Despite growing my own peppers and making sauces, I still buy sriracha by the case. I can't help it, it's my go-to sauce for everything. I feel like my own sauces are special and need special food but for everyday eats, sriracha is the bomb.

My sentiments exactly! I lean towards Huy Fong's, but there's other good ones out there.

Do you make your own?

Reactions: Siv

Siv

Extreme Member
My sentiments exactly! I lean towards Huy Fong's, but there's other good ones out there.

Do you make your own?

For me it's Huy Fong only - I've tried others but they just don't match up.

As for making my own, I don't think I'd be able to come close so I don't bother trying. I also like the consistency of the original and I think I would struggle to replicate that well. My sauces tend to be much thinner.