legal FDA 2451e

Hey Everyone!

Another quick question that I cannot figure out and I wanted to see if anyone here knew.

The lab that tested my sauces said I do not need to fill out a 2451e except for one sauce.  They are going to help me get the paperwork submitted on Thursday via conference call but he wanted to ensure I had access to the form online to fill out.  I have registered for an FDA user name but when I go to get the form it ask me questions about the facility I am using and to get it registered with a food canning establishment number.  I spoke to the owner of the kitchen I am using and he said they only have a food facility registration number.

Question is am I on the correct website to get the form 2451e filled out electronically so not only can I make this particular sauce but also I understand that now if your sauce crosses state lines that now you are required to have a 2451e filled out.  Below are the screen shots from the website I am on.

Thank you!!

image.png

image (1).png

Just wanted to bring this back up to the top.  I know to sell across state lines I need to register my product with the FDA with a 2541e.  

I am using a commercial kitchen and renting the space.  

I am unsure how to get started in the registration with the FDA because I do not own that facility.  There seems to be no spot to click if renting a space.

Any help would be great!

Thank you!

Dave Adams

Back