"Feast You Eyes"

Hey guys, "Feast you Eyes on This" is from the spicy food blog website I Love it Spicy and is hosted by "Buddah". The concept is similar to the throwdowns on this website; the contestants are given a few ingredients they must incorporate (in addition to other rules). There are several contestants and this week one person will be eliminated and a new challange will be presented, until there is one contestant left.

You can vote, however the judges' votes are what counts, your votes are just public opinion- enjoy!

xo nicole

http://iloveitspicy.com/2011/02/13/feast-your-eyes-on-this-round-1-contestant-videos/

Johnny did a great job! I would love to eat what he prepared. Lamb and a spicy custard...very creative! I like how some heat was incorporated into each dish. And as some of the other comments said, more/better still shots of the plates will do you better in the next round.

All the dishes were really creative. Johnny's and the shrimp fettuccine were the ones that made me drool the worst.

Seems like there are a few glitches/technicalities to work out on the management side. I hate to say it, but I can't see how garlic, shallots and black pepper can compare to serrano, cayennes, habs and beyond for spicy-ness. There were a couple dishes that I didn't get the heat at all.

Good Luck!

Well I've watched all the videos I think Johnny's is the best.

My Thoughts on the others

#2 I flicked over after a bit cause he wasn't talking just doing stuff.
#3 The sound is screwed and inaudible
#4 Is a little boring
#5 The view is so narrow it's hard to watch
#6 I don't like seafood
#7 Looks really nice, I'd probably eat all of it as well. It would be my 2nd favourite.
#8 I don't like seafood :/ There was also a lot of cuts while he was talking :( The dessert looked nice though.

Back