trade Fermented hot sauces for trade

Does anyone want to trade sauces to get a taste of something different than what your producing? I have a Mango Habanero sauce, and a superhot sauce containing 7 different superhot peppers, available for trade. Both are fermented, contain mostly organic ingredients. Both are bottled already in the standard size, with seal.

The culture is from Customprobiotics.com, one of the best probiotics companies out there. I used some starter created from this culture. The greatest care was taken in regards to standards in cleaniness and the process itself.

Alternatively I have a select few I could sell. Including shipping, 15 dollars per bottle in the US. Internationally, it depends on the country. Please contact me for further details. I have only a few of each left available. They are as follows:

Mango Chocolate Habanero hot sauce - seems to be one of the ones i get in high demand. I take Chocolate habaneros and organic mangos, add pink himalayan salt and filtered water and through fermentation I create a simple yet amazingly delicious hot sauce. I add a small amount of stevia, a herb which is sweet tasting, gentle on the body and doe not effect glucose levels. This helps to add back in the sweetness that is diminished because of its use by beneficial microorganisms. No bitterness is present, as I use a special purified liquid form that is essentially just extract.​

The second is a superhot sauce I energized through superhot powder. Added to this is the famed Chocolate Brain Strain pepper, dried. I was able to aquire some dried pods, and I created some powder out of them and added it to the fermentation process. This sauce contains Chocolate brain strain peppers, Orange Copenhagen Bhuts, Red Bhut X Primo, Yellow Bhut, 7 pot Caramel, Bhut Jolokia Red(Ghost pepper), and a mystery superhot. Also contains organic shallots and garlic and Sarsons malt vinegar, and has been aged for more than 2 months. The addition of the vinegar is minimal, but provides just the right amount of zing. Been kicking some ass lately with this sauce, as those who try it are amazed by its upfront heat and power and love the taste.

AaronTT said:
Alternatively I have a select few I could sell. Including shipping, 15 dollars per bottle in the US. Internationally, it depends on the country. Please contact me for further details. I have only a few of each left available. They are as follows:

The second is a superhot sauce I energized through superhot powder. Added to this is the famed Chocolate Brain Strain pepper, dried. I was able to aquire some dried pods, and I created some powder out of them and added it to the fermentation process. This sauce contains Chocolate brain strain peppers, Orange Copenhagen Bhuts, Red Bhut X Primo, Yellow Bhut, 7 pot Caramel, Bhut Jolokia Red(Ghost pepper), and a mystery superhot. Also contains organic shallots and garlic and Sarsons malt vinegar, and has been aged for more than 2 months. The addition of the vinegar is minimal, but provides just the right amount of zing. Been kicking some ass lately with this sauce, as those who try it are amazed by its upfront heat and power and love the taste.
I'll take a bottle of the 2nd. I'll PM you.

If this count for anybody, I can say (again) the one I got from Aaron was more than great. Many dare to smell the bottle, but not many dare to taste it. :onfire:  

Offer closed at the moment, everyone who contacted me will be taken care of, thanks! I have some great sauces coming, and I hope you guys and girls enjoy as well!

Back