• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fertlizing with a hose attachment?

Alright so I have one of those little containers with a hose that attaches in between the nozzle. It has markings on the side for tablespoons and gallons. It seems like 10 tablespoons corresponds to 10 gallons, etc. I have a lot of plants and don't want to water each one with a watering can to deliver the fertilizer, but I have no idea how to use one of these things to deliver the right concentration. Can someone help me or are these things just not a good idea?

IMO, if you side dress every 3-4 weeks with epsom salt and a standard peletized 10-10-10 or 13-13-13 you are way ahead of the game...simply throw about a tablespoon of fertilize and a tablespoon of epsom salt on top of the soil, then each time you water, the plants will get a shot of food...

IMO, if you side dress every 3-4 weeks with epsom salt and a standard peletized 10-10-10 or 13-13-13 you are way ahead of the game...simply throw about a tablespoon of fertilize and a tablespoon of epsom salt on top of the soil, then each time you water, the plants will get a shot of food...

That probably is a much better idea. I was also thinking of adding some Calcium Chloride into the mix for some Ca.

Back