seeds Few seedlings I have started recently

Not ready to start a GLOG yet.  I will do that come January once I start a sow a bunch of seeds and see where it takes me.  I have these growing under a single T5 jumpstart system sitting in an aquarium until I get a proper shelving unit.  They don't get much air in here and it hasn't been an issue yet but I know it's coming if I don't toss a fan on them.  Anyways, thought I would share.  Bad pic but didn't fel like taking individuals. 
3BcMwJB.jpg

I also just stuck some bhut jolokia seeds in a mini humidy dome in another room.  Other than that I have 3 butch t's, a jays red, chocolate scotch bonnet, scotch bonnet, 2 reapers and 2 moruga's I got late this year and have begun getting them ready to be overwintered in a spare room in front of two windows. 

PS, the light is usually lower I raised it to take this picture

rebelgrower3 said:
Very healthy looking little ones you must be planning a big grow come spring.
That I am if everything goes according to plans.  I recently picked up six 72 cell greenhouses on clearance for $2.88 total.  Already had a couple.  Also just went and scored for free, a ton of nursery pots mostly 1 gallon but plan to go back before long and grab a bunch of 3-4 gallons.  Place said I could have as many as I want and they just recycle them.  So if you guys have any large nurseries locally, hit them up.

Rebelgrower is right, they are some healthy looking plants. Great stuff and some nice varieties there. May I ask what your seed raising mix consists of?

Sarge said:
Rebelgrower is right, they are some healthy looking plants. Great stuff and some nice varieties there. May I ask what your seed raising mix consists of?
Nothing special at all.  MG seed starting soil.  Couple of them have been transplanted already and have a tiny amount of well aged horse/cow manure mixed in. Also, no idea if it helps me or not but I have a habit of giving a few sprinkles of rooting hormone once they break soil.  I also do it for transplants and for those I have done a good pruning on foliage and/or root balls.  For those I mix it into the first drink they get after I cut them up. I know I haven't lost a pruned plant yet doing it.  I hacked this fella like crazy about a month ago.  I cut 85% of it's roots for it to fit lol. Moruga
1hI1lX5.jpg

Tonight it looks like this
srgsn7E.jpg

Notice my 2 year olds 7.5' foot trampoline in the background lol
there's also a little manure in that one

Back