Fiery Foods Defcon Stuff

Well, as foretold, we will have 400 Habby Horses available (1st Batch), and another lovely, if not a bit hideous item exclusive to the show. We made up 4 absolutely grotesque colored Defcon shirts. Between Hot Pink, Sapphire Blue, Safety Orange and Hot Yellow, these things demand attention...They'll also look really cool under the blacklights in the booth...

Anyway, we have 6 of each color, 24 in all. Just an update.
Also, as previous stated, I will be putting a few cases of The Horse aside for those who want it and couldn't make it to the show. This shows once again The Creator has a heart. :lol:

BigDawg said:
I look you up for a jar Creator! Have to come by and checkout the shirt under black light

Not a problem. The booth is going to be "interesting" this year, definitely a lot more going on in it than last year. Ahhh, laser light, dry ice, blacklights and strobes. What a rush!

DEFCON Creator said:
Not a problem. The booth is going to be "interesting" this year, definitely a lot more going on in it than last year. Ahhh, laser light, dry ice, blacklights and strobes. What a rush!

Oh god i cant wait to see this...you sick..@#$%^ard

Anyway, thought I'd also mention we are doing a pre-release of the ZERO Batch #4 prototypes. This stuff is truly EVIL! Once again, no extract taste, AND much hotter than the previous ZERO's. They will come in little 5ml vials, with a Certificate of Authenticity (suitable for framing). There are 26 of these little gems. I will not have any at the show, and will be taking orders for shipment after the show. I would hate for someone to get stopped by the socially inept TSA officer, and told to sip some, although it would be fun to watch. These little guys are $25.00 (plus shipping). You will notice the difference inside the bottle, as the consistency of this stuff is much more syrup-like, and downright nasty! Anyway, just another update from under the Superfund site.......

Back