FineExampl's Hot Sauce

It was suggested i give this a try, so here goes.

I make hot sauce. I make hot foods. It's a hobby. I'm not a professional, nor am i an authority. I make foods so i can eat them and share them with friends. Hot sauces cost money to make. I have no money to start a business. However, i want to keep making sauces.

For sale to my friends from THP. I will limit my sales to people with 300 posts or more (or a good referral), just so we can keep it on the "friends and family" side of things. Any/all profits gained from the sales of my food items will only go back into future hot sauces and/or the growing of vegetables to be used in them. I don't want to make money (for now), this is fun.

So...on with the show!

Available now:

Pumpkin Pain and my new variety, ESB!

Pumpkin Pain: Featuring the flavors of ORANGE HABANERO and YELLOW SCOTCH BONNET peppers blended with real pumpkin, roasted pumpkin seeds and pie spices. It's as if you made a PUMPKIN PIE, ditched the dairy, and replaced them with superhot chile peppers. This has become legendary among the people who've had it and has become my most requested flavor. I'll only make it once a year, so get in on this fast. No more made until 10/2009
$10 + shipping

ESB: It stands for Extra Sensory Burn. Why? I had nothing else to change the real meaning of ESB, which is also it's theme ingredient. NJ's own RIVER HORSE ESB ale is used in a tomato base with homemade RED HABANERO concentrate, cayenne, and real BHUT JOLOKIA chiles. Homegrown herbs and spices are mixed in along with fire that would make the Jersey Devil proud. This has become my everyday sauce at the moment and is just fantastic. This is the first homemade sauce i truly love and the one i'm most proud of right now. (note: the recipe will change as soon as fresh, not dried, bhut jolokia become available) By the time this sauce reaches you, the dried chiles will have aged nicely and released their full flavor.
$11 + shipping

CAVEAT: I'm not a professional cook. I make this for my own use and want to share my joy with my friends. If you buy something from me, you must be aware of that. Nobody has ever become ill from my hot sauces, so i give to you with total confidence. However, people have become burned, tortured, punished, sorry they used too much, and/or have had panic attacks from the extreme heat contained within each bottle which is why i make the stuff in the first place.

I will only charge ACTUAL shipping. However much it costs to get to you, that's how much the price will be. USPS only. I will ship to ANY country, but at your own risk. If the stuff gets stuck in Africa for a month, i don't want any complaints.

Here's the pics of what we have! Please post here if you wish to order. Thanks 1,000,000!

n640555785_2506744_2578.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Remember, i am not making profit per se on this stuff. I'm putting all proceeds back into the next sauce and into the grow budget to make the chiles to make the sauce. Ahh the circle of life.

Sincerely
John Hartman

PS - Freebie given with every order! What'll it be? I don't know. You've seen my Test Kitchen thread (i hope), it's likely something displayed in there at some point. Some freebies i've been giving away thus far have been chile powder, dried chiles, candied chiles, etc.

Here's my first rave review as featured in the Daily Irish News (an e-newsletter):

Pumpkin Pain is OUTSTANDING. I mean, first the pumpkin taste gets you. No kidding, it does. THEN the spice comes, genuinely awesome how that works. Really, that takes some culinary skill. And here is the best part campers: You want MORE after you have that first burn. I mean, you just want to dive back in, and the more you do, the more you want.

Superb. I will give it five out of five stars. Truly a masterpiece.

The ESB is also a wonderful sauce, and if that is all you have to go on, then it would win hands down, but I have to say it loses to PP. That is not meant to be a diss. It's just between the two, we at this house (and there was five people trying it out), preferred the PP.

Having said that, what can I say about the ESB? The ESB starts out strong, and stays that way. It's not for the weak, as in the average milquetoast American won't be able to handle it. We here at THE STUDIO are serious hot sauce connoisseurs. With over fifty hot sauces in the house, from the mainstream (Tabasco) to little house blends that no one outside of those who read Chili Pepper Magazine would know, we have discerning palettes.

John has created with his own hands, a unique blend that would take years for a mainstream company to figure out. He has hit a triple with the ESB, and then drives that home with the PP. And then some. Campers, this is for real. It's singularly together, no less, the best one two punch I have had cross my taste buds in some time. Words fail to embrace the tantalizing sensation experienced therein.

If you enjoy food. If you enjoy hot sauces that clearly embrace the time honored tradition of being hand made, with care given to each morsel, then this is the label to acquire.

Acquire the Fire. Acquire FineExampl Hot Sauce.

©2009 Rev. TJ Maher

Sickmont said:
Dude, give me a week and a half to get paid some money thats owed to me and i want one of each.
You're right on time. I'll set two aside.

I'm REALLY running low on stock. I'll probably be making more ESB as soon as i sell out. Sold a bottle at work today, sold my first repeat business bottle last night. This is fun!:onfire:

You'd be surprised how fast you can get to 300 posts. Besides, i will likely be sold out this week or early next week. I'll be restocking shortly with a MUCH hotter version of ESB. Pumpkin Pain 2008 is very nearly retired, let's hope i'm able to make it to PP2K9.

Just cashed in some sales to order 4 cases of woozies, reducers, and 2 orders of "free mystery bag" which lord knows what that might be. It may just end up a future freebie.

Sickmont: I have your bottles set aside, brother. Ready when you are.

New freebie idea...gonna sell some soon too!

Hot Cuppa Tea!

More into to come as i gather the supplies. This is going to be a loose black tea and will likely have natural medicinal benefits, but be 100% drinkability. I've been making cups for months now and it occurred to me i'm not the only person who'd like this. ;)

It's been a while, but i'm back with a new batch.

Same deal as always for anyone trusting enough. $10+priority mail. Free something with every internet order. Sorry, no noobs. ;)

All proceeds go into the next batch or into the wedding fund, whichever comes first. Want to donate to the wedding and be my new rich uncle? That's cool too!
5854_112056808093_616883093_2096505_4929099_n.jpg

fineexampl said:
It's been a while, but i'm back with a new batch.

Same deal as always for anyone trusting enough. $10+priority mail. Free something with every internet order. Sorry, no noobs. ;)

All proceeds go into the next batch or into the wedding fund, whichever comes first. Want to donate to the wedding and be my new rich uncle? That's cool too!
5854_112056808093_616883093_2096505_4929099_n.jpg

Would you sign a bottle for me? I'd love to have one for my collection! (and any other incarnations you may still have) If so, just shoot me a message and I'll pay you immediately!

Regards,

---Paul

Ha i forgot about this thread. I would sign one, but i'm not sure what i have left. I'll have to PM later when i get home. :)

fineexampl said:
Sickmont: I have your bottles set aside, brother. Ready when you are.

Goddamn it. How did i forget/miss this one? F**k me. Sorry about that Fine. I have failed miserably. Can you forgive me?

chillilover said:
Not you ......Neil:P
ha!

imaguitargod said:
Why do I have to use the back door? :(
i use it too. no worries. :)

Sickmont said:
Goddamn it. How did i forget/miss this one? F**k me. Sorry about that Fine. I have failed miserably. Can you forgive me?
forgive what, dude? nothing to forgive ya for.

Just checked stock. I am down to just 3 bottles of Karrot, 2 of which i intend on donating to a potential business interest. That leaves one bottle. PM sent shortly.

i need to make some more STAT! I have wedding favors i need to place on tables. crap! This is good news for my chilepals. Annnnnnd it's almost Punkin season. :mouthonfire:

Back