labels Fire Foods new label

wwwpiclabel.jpg

Hi Guys here is the new label that we are going to use on all our products, its been mocked up so don't take the text as real. The factory will over print for each product, names dates etc.

IAMGG Is doing a review for my reserve sauce at the mo....get a move on!

That looks real good! I still think the yellow letters don't pop and blend into the yellow.

DSCF0549.jpg

And here it is on the bottle although there changing from 150 to 250 ml i'll post a pic once its all done.

I heat you ref the Yellow but its ok in my book, i think it blends in well without looking too cheap, sometimes less is more.......so the wife says :lol:

Well it definitley looks good. Very professional. I can see how the blending works in your favor your eyes tend to go to the sauce name and not the company name, which is probably better.

looks great woody! I like the black background with the arch at the top and the circular fire ball. in fact, that round shape is called an annulus, so you have a firey annulus on your label, and once the contents are consumed...

what sauces do you currently have in your range?

QuadShotz said:
I used to use it for website design, but would work on labels too.
Not really, labels wouldn't be printed in RGB values if they were professionally printed.

woody said:
DSCF0549.jpg

And here it is on the bottle although there changing from 150 to 250 ml i'll post a pic once its all done.

I heat you ref the Yellow but its ok in my book, i think it blends in well without looking too cheap, sometimes less is more.......so the wife says:lol:
That looks REALLY good! WOW, perfect combo.

QuadShotz said:
Hmm, that's true.

der@me.duh :D

I usually just converted RGB to CMYK spot color in Photoshop for flyers, cd's and the like. I never did get into print media much, obviously. :lol:

Well, here's one tool I had in the 'ol bookmarks though: http://www.hypermedic.com/colors/colortable.htm

It could still be helpful if you - as nearly everyone does I think - do the designs in RGB and convert them to CMYK when you're done (before printing).

And oh yeah, although I agree with what THP said, I have to agree that it looks great on the bottle. It's like clothes, try them on to see if you like 'em!

Back