artwork Fire foods new logo

Hi guys,
this my new logo,just wondered what you thought
fire_foods.jpg

Cheers all

Woody :cool:

Now, I do like the image, the design is simple and cool. Plus, I LOVE Dragons!

:puts on his graphic desiger hat:

Well, first off, the reds are out of gamit for mass printing in CMYK. I am assuming that you have a higher resolution for this file (300 dpi saved as a tif, or the .ai file) and what's posted is just the preview picture. Also, the second wing should be taken out (the one at the top that's all black that connects to the F in Fire). It makes the user take too much time trying to figure out what it is. You want your audience to look at it and BOOM get it that instant.

Also, with the name, are you sure the Big, Nasty, Corporate Lawyers aren't going to come down on you for the use of the name "Fire Foods" (it's awfully simailar to Fiery Foods)?

:takes off the graphic desgner hat:

Also, with the name, are you sure the Big, Nasty, Corporate Lawyers aren't going to come down on you for the use of the name "Fire Foods" (it's awfully simailar to Fiery Foods)?
Thanks guys, i thank you for your honesty, as for being called fire foods i cannot see any reason on gods earth why not i mean they are fiery foods and i'm fire foods i think thats a hell of a difference, if i was called fiery food then maybe but i still think not!
Over here we have a large airline called first choice, if you type in www.firstchoice.co.uk you will find them if you make it .com you will find a hair stylist!!!!!!!!
Mine is a million miles away from this.
Thanks for the advice on the logo.
Regards
Woody

"Fire Foods"
It's good, but I don't like the text color, it fades into the background. You will be using this in all sizes, and if you look at your avatar the text does not pop at all.

A little harsh HP, but thanks for your honesty, i am realy pleased with the logo, and if you look at all the avatars mine is the one that "catches the eye" - maybe a little bias.
I will be sending you a sample of my xtra hot sauce in a few months. You lucky lucky chap.;)

Back