• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Brain Strain of 2010 Picked and Used

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
I finally got my first brain strain 7 Pod of 2010 yesterday morning

082510a015.jpg

082510a017.jpg

082510a018.jpg

082510a019.jpg

decided to make a good bloody mary with this one...

082510a029.jpg

082510a030.jpg

082510a032-1.jpg

yup...that was truly a 7 pod...

plants are very healthy even though this was the only pod on them...

Oh...OK...cool...these are from PRF...

It WAS mighty tasty...

Now that's a sure fire way to get your heart a pumpin'. I figure you eat the olives after the drink is done, what did you do with that chunk of devil candy? Did you put both halves in there?

Thats one way to punish yourself for the bender the night before............ :mouthonfire:

I could not imagine having a massive hangover and getting lit up at the same time, ouch!

Now that's a sure fire way to get your heart a pumpin'. I figure you eat the olives after the drink is done, what did you do with that chunk of devil candy? Did you put both halves in there?

the so-called devil candy was eaten in tiny bites as I was drinking the bloody mary...there were actually three drinks in that cannister...

Thats one way to punish yourself for the bender the night before............ :mouthonfire:

I could not imagine having a massive hangover and getting lit up at the same time, ouch!

Its been a long time since I had a hangover...but that is probably because I don't drink near as much as I used to...my weakness is a good morning bloody mary...

I hope you took advantage of its ability to flavor 7 pots or 7 Bloody Marys.

I got 3 out of half so if I get 4 out of the other half...the 7 Pot or 7 Bloodys would be appropriate... ;)

It seems like the douglahs i grew turned out to be brain strains :lol:

that's a good thing?

Bet the ice didn't help much

kept it cold, that's about it...no relief from the burn, but then again, I Like It....

Back