event First DEFCON Day event for the new NFL season!

FIRST DEFCON DAY EVENT OF THE NEW NFL SEASON!

Yup, it's that time of year again, when we hit a local pub, hang with the public, and serve up FREE Defcon wings all afternoon!

Come join us at a very cool little Irish pub, for a day of free gluttony!

This will take place on Saturday, October 23rd, from Noon until around 5pm, for the Notre Dame/Navy game. This will be our 9th event at this location, and we always pack the house. For those that have joined us here in the past, you knwo to get there early, as the bar seats go rather quickly, and we ALWAYS pack this house! So, come on down, and feast on our FREE culinary masterpieces. Here are the particulars:

Saturday, October 23, 12pm-5pm
St. James Gate Publick House
167 Maplewood Avenue
Maplewood, New Jersey
973-378-2222​

Mmmmm Wings... Football... Beer... WINGS!!!! Don't think I am coming all the way to Maplewood to watch Notre Dame though. Do you have a schedule of upcoming dates yet? Springfield? Looking forward to seeing you again soon Creator. (ie. eating your wings, slugging downs some brews, and picking up a few more bottles). Say hi to Maggie for me.

Mmmmm Wings... Football... Beer... WINGS!!!! Don't think I am coming all the way to Maplewood to watch Notre Dame though. Do you have a schedule of upcoming dates yet? Springfield? Looking forward to seeing you again soon Creator. (ie. eating your wings, slugging downs some brews, and picking up a few more bottles). Say hi to Maggie for me.
This is the only date so far. We're doing a LOT more catering gigs at large private parties lately, so it looks like there won't be as many public Defcon Days.

No good. Need Defcon Days! I need to organize one here in PA. You could pencil me in next year for one day couldn't you?

T-Minus 72 hours until the Defcon Crew rolls into St. James Gate to assimilate the masses with our culinary masterpieces during the Notre Dame/Navy game.

Back