event First DEFCON Day of 2011! Sunday, March 6th, 1pm-6pm

Yup, it's that time of year again when we start hittin' the bars! Our first stop this time is a place we have neen before:

Bunnys Restaurant and Tavern
12-14 South Orange Avenue
Soiuth Orange, NJ 07079
973-763-1377

Bunnys went through a HUGE renovation a few months back, and is now a full-fledged sports bar. Those of you that have been to these events know the deal, FREE WINGS FROM 1pm-6pm. We'll have the trays of mild, medium and hot available for mass consumption and will have all of our products available for sampling and purchase (save yourself the shipping charges). If we can conscript enough fools, we might even have a Deathmatch.

So come on down and hang with the DEFCON Crew, gorge yourself on the best wings in this solar system, and wash them down with ice cold beer. I don't see a downside here.​

Woot Woot!!! Can't make it to the event because schOoOol.. but I have some possibley good news- we may be moving down closer to you, as I have applied for a Master's program at Seton Hall!!

xo nicole

The Defcon Urban Assault Vehicle is loaded. Just a few loose ends to tie up, and it's off to the event. With the crappy weather around here today, nobody is going to be able to work on their yard, so I expect a rather large mass of humanity to descend upon Bunny's.

Life is good.

Another great turnout. The place was friggin' packed all afternoon, and the Deathmatch contestants probably etched my initials in porcelain when they woke up (if they ever actually fell asleep). Thanks to all who attended, it was a blast!

Definitely was. We went through well over 200 pounds fo wings. Here's the link for the Deathmatch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8CBPENsrtE

How hot were they? Whats with the beer during the contest?
As many know, I think the Scoville scale is complete nonsense, but if I had to put a subjective label on it, these only ranked in at about 300k. The National Championship Deathmatch held in Ohio each year, is over double that. There aren't many true chileheads showing up to these smaller regional events, so I save the good stuff for the large venues.

As for the beer, contestants are allowed beer, wine, water or soda. As you should know, none of these beverages does anything to help the burn except make it worse, hence the reason I allow them.

looks like you were having fun as usual Creator...good video and good results for the first deathmatch of the year...

Back