• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First ever Butch T Pod

We have some plants growing indoors and some outdoors, I got a little geeked when my partner sent me this pic of a Butch T pod that popped almost over night

IMG_3836.jpg

We have many other pods popping including the Naga Viper but this little fireball puts a smile on my face !!

Great stuff I always look for days then find a big pod or two popping out of nowhere. Pod looks really cool!

Wondering where you all your peppers went, you disappeared......

Yea we had a accident and run of bad luck so I lost interest. We waited a few weeks too long to pot into gallons from 3.5 pots. Then once we did there were too many for the room so we decided to try and harden off under a canopy well the weather turned crap and my partner when out of town well in the meantime the top blew over and hurt some and the rest were subjected to harsh weather and direct sun. They were ugly. The plan was to sell half and grow the rest but now they were too ugly too sale and honestly I completely lost interest .. But after awhile we decided to salvage what we could so we picked out some of the better ones and my parter is growing out about 30 in the room and I got about 30 or so in 5 gallon pots and the ground make that 50 if ya count the med hots some of the pots are starting to look really good again pics coming . ; )

Back