• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First flower of the season !!!

Here we go on a run o the mill grocery store orange hab
8FDIwE1.jpg

Here she is
lY0e5M2.jpg

Couple of more varieties I have out.mostly reapers here with a red naga brain and an F1 cross Wicked Mike gave me

They aren't the prettiest bit I've had some mite issues sooooo I'm glad they are still looking good to me

db4t1mD.jpg

5GSBVzG.jpg

Out back I have another red naga brain and a red bhut.

Thanks for checking it out!

sirex said:
Here we go on a run o the mill grocery store orange hab
8FDIwE1.jpg

Here she is
lY0e5M2.jpg

Couple of more varieties I have out.mostly reapers here with a red naga brain and an F1 cross Wicked Mike gave me

They aren't the prettiest bit I've had some mite issues sooooo I'm glad they are still looking good to me

db4t1mD.jpg

5GSBVzG.jpg

Out back I have another red naga brain and a red bhut.

Thanks for checking it out!

Grats :)

Nice plants!

Your plants are looking great Sirex!

Are you still spotting an occasional mite this season?
Your leaves don't show any sign of the mite damage they do.

Oh man don't get mW started about the mites!!

I'm so freaking paranoid about them. The new growth grows in and it is kind of crinkly and I'm freaking out. I freak out cuz the but leave are different from the hab leaves which are different from the reaper leave.

Ive learned to just let it ride now. I've given them so many haircuts from freaking out that they will never grow if I don't chill!!!

No kidding! I'm always scoping for them. I think because I smothered my and neighbors property
With 8 lbs of sulfur dust, there all dead or moved the hell out of here. I purchased a pocket microscope and some glass slides to keep the leaf all flat, there has been 0 mites.
This time last year unknowingly all my plants were infected, looking like I had a mosaic virus.

I know everything about plant viruses, lol

Where do you get the dust? I got some wettable sulfur in a spray FroM Lowes. Wicked Mike also sent me some abamectin and that stuff is the bomb. I just have to not use it too much or they get resistant.

sirex said:
Where do you get the dust? I got some wettable sulfur in a spray FroM Lowes. Wicked Mike also sent me some abamectin and that stuff is the bomb. I just have to not use it too much or they get resistant.
I purchased three bags each 4lbs of bonide plant fungicide from amazon which is 98% micronized sulfur and wettable as well, but I chose to fumigate dry as I wanted to dust every spot/crack of my property and partially both of my neighbors. I sprayed at least 15 times through the fall, winter and just before taking my plants outside. I went way overboard with the dust, but I was and still pissed at the mites. I didn't want to take chances. Last year, I harvested only about 10 jalapeños and 3 superhots out of 14 plants grown in 5 gallon buckets.
Below are the pics of the items I used to spread the dust. Also purchased a 120x pocket microscope and some glass slides to hold leafs flat for easy viewing. I scope almost daily and have not spotted any mite. I hope it stays that way! By the way yes, avid will get the job done too, I just wanted to try this first which the pathologist recommended me to do.

Back