• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First grow

First year growing, have 8 plants inputs at my place and had 10 at my parents. The plants at my parents house are/ were doing the best but a ground hog got to them, sorta. lost a few to it but think I have stopped further damage. what is left are the biggest and best plants I have. Ones at my house in pots are sound well but no the best cause I see them daily. My first season has def shown me that plants do better with minimal care cause seeing them every day, they get too much love, and don't do as well.. A little distance seems to work

Indeed The Best Ones are The Ones I Take Care Less about The Rest and Love the Most are Either Over Watered and Over Fertilized haahha

Mmmmm To Tell you the truth I Try Not to but its Kind of a OCD, I Really Try Not To Do It But My Had Does it by its Self Its Hard for me No To Do it, Im Struggling as I Type....Weird I Know But Ehh Oh Well

My professors (in college) or teachers in HS would have deducted a point for each time I did that. One prof in particular was VERY strict about grammar. He apparently knows rules that no one else does *chuckle*.

Any how, I just thought maybe there was a reason - a guy I knew from the UK said it was proper "english".

I told him he was full of it.

Back